Reviews for Changing The World - Marauder Style
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 8/1
Um, have these boys even gone thru puberty yet? Also, isn't Draco, Snape's godson?
abdsamih123 chapter 2 . 4/5
Will Harry be a shape shifter? Or Metamorphmagus?
Drew86 chapter 8 . 3/21
I'm hope you are still writing chapters and will be able to post soon. Faithful readers await!
Cartlin chapter 8 . 2/26
Ummm, you do remember these boys are 11, right? ELEVEN. Hell, most of them likely haven't even gone thru puberty yet! I seriously doubt they'd be experiencing much in the way of sexual attraction yet.
aperyder chapter 8 . 1/26
Love your story can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work thank you
Dorian Havilliard chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Yes! Write shorter chapters if it helps but just plleeewwwse update!
Cartlin chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
Okay, come on, Harry is a total bottom. If ANYONE got their brains bangged out, it would be HIM.

And Harry was ELEVEN, how would he know about the mechanics of gay sex?!

I'm not sure what you mean by having Draco say "little cousins", because that's just a WEIRD thing for anyone to say... In the end though, they're second cousins, because they share Great-Grandparents.
Cartlin chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Wait, Nymphadora Tonks was only in like 7th year in Harry's 1st year! How could she get custody of him?!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
This is amazing! Are you still updating this book?
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Keep me updated
saphira88 chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Are you going to update soon?
Please...
silvery crimson moon chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
Lmao! I love the end of this chapter, This whole story is fantastic really! I can not wait for you to update again!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
Love your story, cant wait to read more!
Chise Sakamoto chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
Cool!
harryislife chapter 8 . 2/17/2016
I hope you continue this, I'm not a huge fan of slash, not because I have anything against it or anything, but there's just so many slash fics out there and so many are the same, like Draco is a veela and Harry is his mate or whatever. This is really different and logical, which I really like. I don't like when characters sexualitys are changed simply for the sake of it. Sirius and James are two (awesome) characters that I could definitely see together. It just works. I also like the way Harry was born. It made much more sense than mpreg. The prank on Ron was hilarious. And I totally agree with your stance on Ginny. She is one of my least favourite characters, she was an obsessive stalker fangirl and I find the fact Harry married her disturbing. I really like this fic and hope you continue it. My only issue was Hermione died a bit early. It would have been nice to continue to bash for a while ( but that's not a big deal).