Reviews for Changing The World - Marauder Style
Toniboo chapter 8 . 22h ago
hey so I abso-frickin-lutly love this fic! it is beyond awesome!

looking forward to reading more
toniboo
xox
Maximum James Black chapter 8 . 4/15
GAAAAH! Finally! so glad the next chapters up
wenpip chapter 6 . 4/15
Wonderful story, I just found it and have pretty much read it through, which is why I'm only reviewing now. I hope I can come back and finish it soon. The premise of James in Harry's head is something I personally haven't seen before. Kudos.

Please reply to your reviews in the review section. There's a button there specifically for that purpose. Honest! Your story is really good enough that you shouldn't pad the numbers with crap. By that I mean stuff irrelevant to the story. Because really, spoilers and stuff is not relevant. If you have an announcement, many people will miss it because of scrolling right to the story. (That stuff is the equivalent to approx. 8 pages on my settings!).

OH! No need to hold the story hostage either. That turns many people off, especially if people read it months or years down the line. In that case, it's pointless! I've seen authors really abandon a story because they didn't meet their 'quota' of reviews. That is really unfair, especially to readers reading it later.
Pheonixs1518 chapter 8 . 4/15
-blinks rather confuzzaled at both childe and demon... Then a light bulb appears above his head and he goes back to reading his last review wondering wtf the response about cold showers could mean... hmm- Well Anyways after rereading my review from last chapter which I wonder if it was 6 months or longer ago o-o.. Surprised you're still alive I'd of thought all them damn pitchforks stabbing you in the ass would of killed ya. -shrugs and goes off to sharpen his own pitchforks to join in the fun.-

Glad I could make brooms unlookable to you demon, but you gotta admit it'd probably be something that ollie would do P. Go draco's knee go! put that sparkling thinks himself a pretty boy puff into his place! -smh- still donno wtf rolling and myers where thinking when they choose him to play that char. I'd of probably done a lot worse though if someone just out of the fucking blue tackled me lol. Knee the groin while upwards palm strike to the nose ! mawahahaha.

Poor james ( getting ditched in the cuddles! but then again what do you expect prongs you're embarrassing your son in front of his friends! -shakes fist!-

-looks over at the pitchfork gleaming with it's razor edges before glaring at Demon and Childe- Now don't make me use this! Cause instead of your ass i'll be shoving it up the otherside might even take a play from Ollie and switch it's ends around first and tell you to spin!

Can't wait to hear back ].
Chronos1579 chapter 8 . 4/15
This story has done a good job of keeping me entertained. I do have a question though. Is Harry just gay or is he bi? It doesn't make much difference but I am curious about it. Anyway, please update as soon as you can. I am an impatient person and I really like this story.
DelusionalFun chapter 8 . 4/14
...Holy crap. You updated! Yay! *glomps* Now if Demon updates 'Rewriting the Past' or 'Brothers of the Sea' I'll have everything I need! I loved this chapter...it was TOO great!
FleurSuoh chapter 8 . 4/14
Can't wait for next chapter. Update soon please
DoctorcommaThe chapter 8 . 4/14
I MISSED YOU!
dhh chapter 7 . 4/14
I can't believe you ended it there in the next chapter..How cruel..I do hope you UPDATE soon..I mean, I would think the WW is NOT so BACK-WARDS as to FROWN upon Sirius and Jame being together etc or having a child..Sucks..I'm glad that the WW NOW knows the truth..I review this chapter since I already review the latest one.

I also didn't realized or just don't remember that this story is WRITTEN by more then ONE*?* person? How many are there? 'Hmmm-shakeshead'.

Anyways, update soon.
Bipolar Lover chapter 8 . 4/14
I love the stories with newspaper segments where Dumbledores dirty secrets are aired for everyone to know Lucky Harry in a Weasley sandwich I can't wait for Charlie to come in...
Malo919 chapter 8 . 4/14
I have succeeded in my mission. You're all now haunted by those images. You shall forever live in horror and paranoia. My life's goal has been filled. I have no purpose now. *takes Death Pill and keels over*

... Dammit! It didn't work! Only made me unconscious! Give these to Gred and Forge, I've no use for them. *hands over Death Pill bottle*

Yay! Harry's friends know he has his father stuck in his head! But I'd love for the twins and James to have a 'heart to heart' about their relationship with Harry. Maybe over the summer, they get invited over to Harry's house, and meet all three of the protective parents. I still consider Lily a parent, but only because she gave birth to him. Still, it'd be funny to see.

Can you kill Ronnie off soon? He's starting to annoy me, and no matter how many images I give you, the horror of his existence still rots my brain out. Maybe have him attempt to retrieve the stone all by himself, thus 'proving' he's better than the Boy Who Lived, but have him fail completely and get strangled by the Devil's Snare.

GIVE ME LEMONS OR GIVE ME DEATH! I need Harry and the twins to 'do it' like they do in the Forbidden Forest! Cedric and Draco work too! Are you going to put Neville with Blaise? They'd be cute.
Lightnings Pride chapter 8 . 4/14
CHAPTER! *Runs around in circles screaming* THIS WAS AMAZING. Fatabulus my deer!
dhh chapter 8 . 4/13
I just have to say "Welcome Back" and it's been awhile? I have to honestly reread to get the whole story again...Sadly..

I have to THANK YOU for killing that knowitall BITCH off..NOT many would DARE or have the guts to do so..MOST would be a coward and choose Ron over the bitch..So, I THANK YOU for this..

I have to reread thou..

I hope you update again soon?

Cheers,
Salinia chapter 8 . 4/13
Great chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
cjalabrat4 chapter 8 . 4/13
Don't mind me I'll just be over here squealing in a very girly manner until you update again.