Reviews for Changing The World - Marauder Style
Sarah Wallner chapter 8 . 2/16
Hey, I know this was requested numerous times but pleeeaase update, one of the best stories ever!
YokoTakamotoFenix chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
amore por favor continue adorei a sua ideia
Reiki89 chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
Please update.
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 8/1/2017
Um, have these boys even gone thru puberty yet? Also, isn't Draco, Snape's godson?
abdsamih123 chapter 2 . 4/5/2017
Will Harry be a shape shifter? Or Metamorphmagus?
Drew86 chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
I'm hope you are still writing chapters and will be able to post soon. Faithful readers await!
Cartlin chapter 8 . 2/26/2017
Ummm, you do remember these boys are 11, right? ELEVEN. Hell, most of them likely haven't even gone thru puberty yet! I seriously doubt they'd be experiencing much in the way of sexual attraction yet.
aperyder chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
Love your story can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work thank you
Dorian Havilliard chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Yes! Write shorter chapters if it helps but just plleeewwwse update!
Cartlin chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
Okay, come on, Harry is a total bottom. If ANYONE got their brains bangged out, it would be HIM.

And Harry was ELEVEN, how would he know about the mechanics of gay sex?!

I'm not sure what you mean by having Draco say "little cousins", because that's just a WEIRD thing for anyone to say... In the end though, they're second cousins, because they share Great-Grandparents.
Cartlin chapter 3 . 10/28/2016
Wait, Nymphadora Tonks was only in like 7th year in Harry's 1st year! How could she get custody of him?!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
This is amazing! Are you still updating this book?
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
Keep me updated
saphira88 chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Are you going to update soon?
Please...
silvery crimson moon chapter 8 . 5/7/2016
Lmao! I love the end of this chapter, This whole story is fantastic really! I can not wait for you to update again!