Reviews for Revolutionizing Bella (hiatus)
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 10/9
I hope one day you come back to finish this. There aren't many Garrett/Bella stories and it's one of my favorite pairings.
tamwhit chapter 13 . 7/13
Please update your story soon
jeoliverio chapter 13 . 6/1
I really like this story, I hope you continue to write it?
earthdragon chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
Three cheers to gorgeous Garrett, it should have been done sooner. Edward is clearly as psychotic as the demonic twins. Really though, this is all Carlisle's fault for not asserting his authority as Coven leader. You simply cannot allow an unstable teenager to dictate the actions of the household. Carlisle knows the law, Bella also wanted to be changed, so he should have gone ahead and done it.

I don't think it was too late to change Bella. However, given her current poor state of health, would it not help if Garrett gave her some of his blood - it would certainly be quicker than hunting for some animal/human?

I hope this story hasn't been abandoned as it has been over 2 years since it was updated.
shadowbloodhound17 chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
please update this book
shawnta.horton chapter 13 . 3/25/2016
Please update soon
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
I have LOVED reading this truly awesome fic and was so happy that I found it! I do hope that you are better and that you will have the chance to once again come back to this fic as I would dearly love to see what happens next! ;o)

Take care and God Bless!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Awesome story, so far! Love it! I can't wait to read more.
Scififan33 chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Great story. It's been over a year though, are you still ill? Please come back to this
Lauren Saint chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
I love this story! You write really well :D
I hope that you are getting better and that everything in RL is going ok with/for you. :D Looking forward to reading more once you are well and have the spare time to write/upload. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
Ooh ooh! When you get to updating plz, I beg of you, update this one. I love it sooooooooooo much. Plus you left right in the middle of best part. I also really love your "An Unfortunate September". Without a doubt these are your best stories. Hope your doing better. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
I love the way you write! So I'm reading your fics even though they're not finished. I'm sorry to hear you're sick and I hope that you're kicking ass doing whatever you have to do. All my thoughts.
nikolasowa chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
misherukuro chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
yheezy chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
I really like your story, style, and background. I only wish you'd STOP starting new stories and putting them ALL on hiatus to start yet another one. Finish one story before you start a new one. By continuing to start new stories and having a handful going on at the same time you clash ideas and never finish anything. It's a great start, but you go nowhere and fall flat if they just suddenly stop. You are only to agitating readers.