Reviews for Revolutionizing Bella (currently editing)
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 1/20
at lest Jane and Alec are finally dead. i thought there was a law against creating immortal children?
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 1/20
the only way i can picture Garrett as a blond is if he looks like Alexander Skarsgard. and don't get me started ob Jacob! what a little twit. he thinks because he wants something he's entitled to have it whether or not Bella wants him.
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 1/19
i love it when Edward gets his ass handed to him by a REAL man.
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 1/19
oh, i loved the dark hair that Lee Pace had in breaking dawn. he is one beautiful man.
LoubellRose chapter 4 . 1/2
Would you happen to know if the author morphinelips1994 or their story Once Lost is still around? It does seem good story. I'd like to read it but I can't find it on .

LBR
Roxhall1 chapter 13 . 12/28/2019
Will there be more?
Shola2001 chapter 10 . 12/16/2019
I'm confused. If the gift passes through the Swan line (Marie Swan) why would Renee be involved, why would she have the gift?
ForrestersWitch chapter 13 . 12/9/2019
I'm so glad I just found this epic yesterday I've been binge reading! Love a spitfire Bella I wonder how they're going to get this by Charlie or is he a non entity at this point. Even if old Quil brings her back I hope the spirits give her the power to save and protect her world. Poor Garrett, Charlotte and Peter... Now that would be a coven alright! B,G,C,P very very cool! I can hardly wait to see what else you write looking forward to next chapter!
ForrestersWitch chapter 2 . 12/9/2019
Just found this great story! Am so on board! I like that your Bella is on point finally and woke to her emotional peril. Go Garrett! Kick Deadward's ass...…. not because he's evil but because he's emotionally abusive in his superiority and if not addressed usually morphs into at best a loveless marriage and at worst an abusive one. As for the family the only two I can respect is Emmett and Jasper.
Roxhall1 chapter 13 . 11/28/2019
will there be more to it?
neecy4life chapter 13 . 11/25/2019
Can't wait to read more
Dimples-3 chapter 13 . 11/9/2019
I’m so excited to see your back! Can’t wait to see your edits!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 13 . 11/8/2019
so glad to see you back. cant wait for an update.
Theadosia57 chapter 13 . 11/8/2019
Loving that you are going to continue this it's great xx
Alexis
Theadosia57 chapter 12 . 11/8/2019
At last, someone who does the right thing, now burn him xx
Alexis