Reviews for Revolutionizing Bella (hiatus)
brisyasm14 chapter 13 . 7/13
please update this book
shawnta.horton chapter 13 . 3/25
Please update soon
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 3/23
I have LOVED reading this truly awesome fic and was so happy that I found it! I do hope that you are better and that you will have the chance to once again come back to this fic as I would dearly love to see what happens next! ;o)

Take care and God Bless!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 13 . 3/7
Awesome story, so far! Love it! I can't wait to read more.
Scififan33 chapter 13 . 11/25/2015
Great story. It's been over a year though, are you still ill? Please come back to this
Lauren Saint chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
I love this story! You write really well :D
I hope that you are getting better and that everything in RL is going ok with/for you. :D Looking forward to reading more once you are well and have the spare time to write/upload. :D
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
Ooh ooh! When you get to updating plz, I beg of you, update this one. I love it sooooooooooo much. Plus you left right in the middle of best part. I also really love your "An Unfortunate September". Without a doubt these are your best stories. Hope your doing better. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
I love the way you write! So I'm reading your fics even though they're not finished. I'm sorry to hear you're sick and I hope that you're kicking ass doing whatever you have to do. All my thoughts.
nikolasowa chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
misherukuro chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Thanks for the read. ~,~
yheezy chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
I really like your story, style, and background. I only wish you'd STOP starting new stories and putting them ALL on hiatus to start yet another one. Finish one story before you start a new one. By continuing to start new stories and having a handful going on at the same time you clash ideas and never finish anything. It's a great start, but you go nowhere and fall flat if they just suddenly stop. You are only to agitating readers.
Destineyofme chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
please update it soon love the story
B4bidden.Products chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Really really really really really really WISH that u were still updating this story it is so different from other stories on here I would absolutely it if u could update
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 13 . 1/27/2015
h√Ęte de la suite
irisdietrich chapter 13 . 1/14/2015
Please continue with the story