Reviews for Revolutionizing Bella (hiatus)
misherukuro chapter 4 . 7/6
Thanks for the read. ~,~
yheezy chapter 13 . 5/18
I really like your story, style, and background. I only wish you'd STOP starting new stories and putting them ALL on hiatus to start yet another one. Finish one story before you start a new one. By continuing to start new stories and having a handful going on at the same time you clash ideas and never finish anything. It's a great start, but you go nowhere and fall flat if they just suddenly stop. You are only to agitating readers.
Destineyofme chapter 13 . 5/10
please update it soon love the story
B4bidden.Products chapter 13 . 3/9
Really really really really really really WISH that u were still updating this story it is so different from other stories on here I would absolutely it if u could update
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 13 . 1/27
h√Ęte de la suite
irisdietrich chapter 13 . 1/14
Please continue with the story
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Please continue!
dizzykarma chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
I like this story! Can't wait for more and hope you're better soon.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
You do have a way with words. The anguish was almost palpable as I read Garret's thoughts.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I commend you on your ambition I creating your own mythology, but you enter some treacherous area with this. I hope you take your time in introducing aspects of Mediums. It can get a bit overwhelming without being eased into it, at least for me, and feel that too many ideas are shoved through. It may feel unnatural. So far building off the spirit wolves from canon seems like good start. I still don't quite know how Bella can impart Medium abilities to Quil if it is hereditary. Maybe it's just spiritual knowledge and not what golden bird could do? How does the story of the creation of the spirt warriors/wolf shifters relate to teachings of golden bird? I might have been a bit gushy and overly excited due the novelty of your writing in my earlier reviews, but do really enjoy this story so far. I just hope your ambitious ideas play out well. Also, I probably don't need to say this but don't lose sight of the romance. Your quite good at it.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I don't know. Were jane and Alec defeated so easily? I thought they were two of the main forces of the Volturi.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Nice use of Victoria's cannon backstory. Great feat in showing her motivation and putting it to story. I guess Riley need a gift in this storyline. The lemon was hot.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Jane Austin indeed. Your writing while excellent and wonderfully literary description I believe resembles, though I'm hardly the expert. The dialogue is similar - like do people really talk and think like that? It seems like a combination with modern as well... The plot progression especially the relationship seems to be moving quite fast but still enjoyable. I might be rambling with these reviews. Great work anyway.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Again, I enjoy the emotion you writing inspires. It's almost poetic. Bella's new personality or rather the release of how she should have been now that she's aware of Edward's obsession and influence is wonderful. Her last line was surprising, and yes, blunt is good.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
I like how the confrontation played out and the explanation of Edwards betrayal. Garret's declaration and pledge to her own will is touching. The imagery you conjure up through your excellent writing is top notch and a thrill to read. Also, it's nice to see you recommend other stories.