Reviews for Two Letters
sheisadaydreamer chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
You know a story/ship is good when it makes you feel like shit about your own love life. Thanks for this. Favorited!
cecos chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
well as far as the story goes it was good but one thing that bothered me was the raven and Jericho relationship people assume that they were together in comics but that is totally wrong they were just very close. Jericho was just a close friend of her and nothing more. you could have just showed Jericho as her close friend and his death would have brought raven and beast boy together.
NA chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Im sorry, I don't want to be a bother but your stories are amazing! The plots develop in a unique and engaging way, the characters development/portrayal is spot on, and it is beautifully written!
bluegreenenvy chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
soooooo nice..*happy sigh*
bluegreenrnvy chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
i was crying like crazy oh my god im so glad..this was utterly beautiful
Cb chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Greatest fanfiction story I've ever read!
D.T. Mars chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
*UGLY SOBBING*

AKA: THE CAPS LOCK REMAINS.
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I. AM. CRYING. THERE ARE LITERAL TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY CHEEKS AT THE MOMENT. THIS IS GORGEOUS, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. BEAST BOY IS SO FREAKING ENDEARING AND SWEET AND LOVABLE. AND YOU. YOU, MY FRIEND (AND I AM CLAIMING YOU AS MY FRIEND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT), ARE AN UNDENIABLY TALENTED WRITER. AND FOR THIS, YOU DESERVE ALL OF THE CAPS LOCK. I AM SO FREAKING EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO THE SECOND CHAPTER. HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO REVIEW THAT WITHOUT THE CAPS LOCK, BUT WITH THE WAY YOU'RE TUGGING ON MY HEARTSTRINGS, THAT SEEMS HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

YOU ARE PERFECT, FRIEND.
Jelamy chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Love your story's ..but only the bbxrae ones this is one of my fav fanfic story
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
I SWAER I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE SCREAMING IN HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW!
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Holy flack that was the best thing i have literally ever read *wipes invisible tears away, laughs and spins around in computer chair* Oh wow, it was so lovely
Random Useless Info chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
AHHHH! IT'S SO DAYUMN FLUFFAY! I'MMA GUNNA DAI! Ahem! Anywho... Damn... That all was just, wow... So heavy... Yet, so friggin amazing! Great job!
phulsebos123 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
love BB&Rea.
it was really fun Reading this worth the time:)
keep up the good work
MrRayney chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Undoubtedly, this was really sad and poignant, the relationship progracion in Garfield and Raven was beautiful, really almost cried thinking he would die, but in the end ... in the end I'm glad that everything went well for the two .
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Awesome! Another great bit. I think I'm going to have to go and read all of your other stories! I like how the first chapter shows raven liking the word "hi" when bb says it, and ch2 has a word that bb probably loved above all others... "Yes" (girly squeal) so great. You should write one where the rest of the titans find out about them... Unless you already have. :)