Reviews for Two Letters
Cb chapter 2 . 4/25
Greatest fanfiction story I've ever read!
D.T. Mars chapter 2 . 3/27
*UGLY SOBBING*

AKA: THE CAPS LOCK REMAINS.
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 3/27
I. AM. CRYING. THERE ARE LITERAL TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY CHEEKS AT THE MOMENT. THIS IS GORGEOUS, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. BEAST BOY IS SO FREAKING ENDEARING AND SWEET AND LOVABLE. AND YOU. YOU, MY FRIEND (AND I AM CLAIMING YOU AS MY FRIEND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT), ARE AN UNDENIABLY TALENTED WRITER. AND FOR THIS, YOU DESERVE ALL OF THE CAPS LOCK. I AM SO FREAKING EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO THE SECOND CHAPTER. HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO REVIEW THAT WITHOUT THE CAPS LOCK, BUT WITH THE WAY YOU'RE TUGGING ON MY HEARTSTRINGS, THAT SEEMS HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

YOU ARE PERFECT, FRIEND.
Jelamy chapter 2 . 2/28
Love your story's ..but only the bbxrae ones this is one of my fav fanfic story
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 1/8
I SWAER I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE SCREAMING IN HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW!
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 1/8
Holy flack that was the best thing i have literally ever read *wipes invisible tears away, laughs and spins around in computer chair* Oh wow, it was so lovely
Cartoonny chapter 2 . 1/3
AHHHH! IT'S SO DAYUMN FLUFFAY! I'MMA GUNNA DAI! Ahem! Anywho... Damn... That all was just, wow... So heavy... Yet, so friggin amazing! Great job!
phulsebos123 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
love BB&Rea.
it was really fun Reading this worth the time:)
keep up the good work
MrRayney chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Undoubtedly, this was really sad and poignant, the relationship progracion in Garfield and Raven was beautiful, really almost cried thinking he would die, but in the end ... in the end I'm glad that everything went well for the two .
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Awesome! Another great bit. I think I'm going to have to go and read all of your other stories! I like how the first chapter shows raven liking the word "hi" when bb says it, and ch2 has a word that bb probably loved above all others... "Yes" (girly squeal) so great. You should write one where the rest of the titans find out about them... Unless you already have. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I read this chapter with my heart in my throat, still hoping for the best... And then when he said hi to her, I teared up. Basically, you rock as a writer, and I didn't mind the italics at all. 10/10
lesliemint chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
May I just say you are freaking amazing. Oh my goodness..the writing was just perfect. I laughed, I cried, and you managed to do it all in a one shot. Arggg Gar just melted my heart, if only a guy like him really existed. Simply amazing. One of the best fanfics Ive read on them, and trust me Ive read just about them all. Great job!
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
no that made me cry thats not okay
ElectricCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I totally loved this story! It literally brought me to tears!
Comment person chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
This was a great story. Its flow was very smooth, and you portrayed Raven's emotions well. When the memories started, I thought that this was going to be a sad ending, but fortunately I was wrong, much to my relief.
Overall, it was well worth the length and effort you put into it. Great job.

From, Comment person