Reviews for To be a Consort
angelallie15 chapter 12 . 2/24
Awe their cute together, Harry finally has a real family :)
LittleThingsToMakeYouSmile chapter 12 . 2/23
I'm about 99% sure you should write an epilogue. And that last 1% is only because I don't want to force you into writing, (cause that sucks) but it would be lovely to read an epilogue regardless! If you can write one it would be an amazing way to wrap up your very first fic. Thank you, well done, and hope you update soon.
Gaia-sama chapter 12 . 2/22
So sweet...
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 12 . 2/22
It's crazy how much I lie this story. You shoul write an epilogue like maybe when the pups are jut coming into their teens and maybe Darius is awkwardly attracted to Draco and Voldemort's son and is super protective of him (being a warewolf and all) and yea I think that would be super cute.
angelallie15 chapter 11 . 1/20
Awe everyone is happy now, the perfect story of love
LittleThingsToMakeYouSmile chapter 11 . 1/7
Wait wait...hold the phone. I felt a disturbance in the force. Was that a Sherlock reference? I feel like that was an allusion to a certain woman, in fact it was an allusion to The Woman.
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 11 . 1/2
Its so freaking cute! It's weird through, when you post a Harry/Fenrir chapter I want a Draco/Voldemort chapter and vise versa but what I can't wait for more. Harry is going to have the cutest pup :)
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
QUESTION: What's a wendingo? Please update! I, for some odd reason, love the pairing Voldemort x Draco. Looove it!
angelallie15 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I love it more plz :)
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Hopefully things will finally start to get better for all of them so that they will not have to worry about being hurt again.
RRW chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Wow...this story has really improved from the beginning to this latest chapter. Shows your improvement at being an author. Fewer spelling and grammatical errors, and more focused plot development. Well done!
Iicyb1tchiI chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
For a first story it is written very well the plot is unique and intriguing please continue
AnimeHunter411 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I really like this story and I hope that you UPDATE SOON! Keep up the GREAT WORK!
Master-of-Masters chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Awwwww, that was sweet. I think that keeping the American Patronage on is a good idea and they can create a good enemy long term if you need one. Ja Ne
Heart of books chapter 8 . 9/22/2013