Reviews for Reckoning
Csidle chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
It wont let me sign in :(

Love it! Short and sweet. However if you wanted to continue it I think You could definitely go places... Either way I liked it and as soon as can get logged in I'm adding it to my watch list!

csidle
PandaPez chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
So, I absolutely loved this. You write Shepard and Garrus so unbelievably well, and their reactions to one another are just so smooth and perfect. Really, this was amazing :)
Theodosius chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
That's a really great look at what any Shepard very well could and most likely *is* feeling after being gone for a couple of years and basically resurrected afterward. Heavy talks, both with Garrus and Wrex, but both end on an uplifting note and that's completely thematically consistent with Mass Effect as a whole (or at least the first couple of games). I did like Wrex's talk in particular, though, and how you managed to show that the krogan did care a lot under the jokes he'd always say and his seeming nonchalance about the other crew members. "Sometimes you had to appreciate a krogan perspective" is a really good line as well.

Great story, I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was very good!
CyanB chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Nice characters studies and a lovely look inside Shepard's head.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ah, this was lovely! I adore thoughtful pieces, especially ones with krogan points of view in them. Heh heh heh. ;)