Reviews for First Prize
ccase1313 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love Sam getting the blue ribbon. chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was hysterical ... poor Sam! He really is a magnet for little old ladies isn't he, randy old Gert in Red Sky at Morning comes to mind! And now Dean has got enough teasing ammunition for a while now he has seen the blue prize ribbon wrapped around Sam's man parts, he's not going to live that down!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oo la la!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
OMG, that was hilarious! Hilda was a hoot and Dean's teasing priceless. Poor Sam, I feel for you; I can't handle alcohol either, no matter how much I pace myself. Lucky I wasn't drinking while reading this, I would have spewed all over my computer. Loved it, thanks!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was different.
It was nice to 'see' the brothers have fun again, but I felt sorry for Sam and agree with him.
Overall I liked the story, except for that part.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
O. M. G. This was truly epic! Thank you so very much for the smiles and the giggles.
I like the disease chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hahahahahahahaha oh my... That ending loool Awesome job
keep up and update soon, missed your hurt sam fics :(
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hahaha! Hilda tied the blue ribbon around Sam's 'pole' and then told Dean to tell him that she said, "Congrats on his first prize ribbon." Of course, Dean was laughing too hard to tell him that, but he did get out that Sam won the blue ribbon for more than the caber toss! lol Poor Sam! He really gets hit on by the wrong types, doesn't he? ;P Good thing Charlie didn't follow Sam, not that she would have appreciated his anatomy the way Hilda did! lmao

Great story! Thanks so much! :D
decemberdove chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hahahahahahahaha! XD
Thankyou for absolutely making my day! XD This was absolute GOLD! I swear to god I have never laughed so much in my entire life! XD
Lol, what is it with Sam and old women? :p
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This is really adorable. I love drunk Sammy. He is so sweet. It's unfortunate he ends up being violated but who could resist that really? And of course Dean will never let him live this down. Haha!