Reviews for Sweetly Shaken
AggressiveNegotiators chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
This is one of the best fanfics I have read for AnakinxObiWan! Excellent work! You captured each of their unique personalities just right. I do hope you continue to write more AnakinxObiWan fanfics! Don't make me beg, now? :P
Ren the Phan Boy chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
in response to some reviews i saw no you can not kill Ani! no no no no no!
Ren the Phan Boy chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
no no no no no no you cant leave him! I dunno if i want to keep reading now. I cant have that happen i cant have their hearts broken!
Please tell me they don't break up!
I would be devastated if they do.
i cant read on until i know.
ACane chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Just started reading this and really like it. You are great writer.
m chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
magnifique !
m chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
j'adore
m chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
pauvre palpatine ! pauvre anakin !
m chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
genial
Starlight Prime chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Ooh.
Padme girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
That would have been good if it hadnt scarred a kid for life!
pronker chapter 31 . 5/18/2014
Very good story - the atmosphere is right and the romance well-written. Congratulations on completing your story.
pure-white-angel chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Really amazing story, eventhough you supposedly killed off Anakin (which I really hope you didn't). Can't wait to read the sequel
katierosefun chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
Thank the Force that there's gonna be a sequel! [I FINALLY CAUGHT UP! *dances*]

OMIGOD IF YOU KILLED ANAKIN NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THAT NO NO NO NO NOOOOO

Can't wait for the sequel!
AnakinSkywalkerG chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
...
no way. No way! Did you just kill Anakin! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm cursing like hell right now because I can't believe you just did that! I'll probably check out the sequel to see what it is, but is it just Obi grieving for DEAD ANAKIN! Holy shit you killed Anakin! No, you EXPLODED Anakin!

Freaking out here... ************************************************
Shilo The Game Changer chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hmmm... I really don't think Anakin is dead. I can think of two scenarios off the top of my head. The first one is that it wasn't a live stream of Anakin. It was recorded and the man and Anakin were long gone by the time the explosion went off. The second one is Anakin was in a replica-like of the cellar under the pub and the bomb was set there to make it seem more realistic. If Anakin is really dead I will cry. Great story though!