Reviews for Stag Night
clockworkbox chapter 5 . 7/9
I absolutely loved this. You do great work.
clockworkbox chapter 4 . 7/9
I ship it. All feels in this chapter and it was great.
browneyedbaby17 chapter 1 . 6/23
I would absolutely love it if you wrote a prequel to this. Obviously, Beast boy's feelings for Rae have been growing and developing over a long period of time...otherwise they wouldn't have been so intense. It was clear that although he had been with many other women by this point, he has long desired to be with Raven and he knew exactly what he wanted from her. I would like to see where it all began and him first realizing his fondness for her and the point at which he turned to other women and fell out of touch with Raven. I want to see the build up.
Maybe tell about a possible Vegas wedding with them. I like the story.
fantasychild9 chapter 5 . 4/8
I think that this was definitely one of my favourite fanfics!
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 5 . 1/19
Definiately 5 stars worthy
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Very nice story. It had the perfect amount of not only BBRae, but also RobStar
meel chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
meel chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
OH MY GOD! YESS!
meel chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Gosh, I love this! Damn it Gar!
meel chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I'm kind of a crude but also a prude, but fucking hell! Gosh, that involved dicks! But seriously, that was awesome. Greatly written. I love your work.
Just Smile D chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
SO CUTE! :3
Princess Rae1230 chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
This is going straight to my favorites list. Just like all of your other works that I've read. You are my favorite author for BB/Rae fanfics. Your stories ALWAYS have me drowning in my feels. I appreciate you and your gift. Thank you for posting your wonderful stories that always manage to make me feel good. Thank you so much and I hope you continue writing.
CleoArrow chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
This was a good cool drink to quench the BBxRae thirst I've been experiencing. You have such amazing and descriptive stories, I love it!
Emerald Demona chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Thank you it was very lovely.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »