Reviews for Capital Gains
Stop hating chapter 1 . 5/18
For all the people that are saying "eww" or "why would he say that" just leave. You are obviously not mature enough to handle it. The title says "Dirty talking Edward entry" you have to be a retard not to get what it's about. If you are not into this kind of stuff then don't read it. It's simple as that. Stop ruining the fanfic for the people who do enjoy it.
jk chapter 1 . 2/14
First off this is fucking gross...Edward is fucking gross. If he was a old fat dude those woman would be turning his ass in for sexual harassment. From the sounds of it that's exactly what needs to happen, lucky for Edward bella is a easy little whore that likes her men extremely used up!

He says he cant give bella candles and soft music...why the fuck not? His fingers broken? cant turn on a stereo? cant light some candles? its too complicated...or he cant do it because its just too much effort? whores are easier huh Edward? well your in luck bella doesn't need that shit cause shes a whore too!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Holy crap. I love his dirty mouth. So amazing
kneon chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This was a fun story.
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I liked it. The virgin, the womanizer, all good :)
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
really great
very hot i do love a dominating Edward with a really filthy mouth ...
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I worked at a bank, so I can imagine my husband in this fic.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Naughtyyy. Thanks for entering our contest.

Admin, TLS
pnkats chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omg I loved it. Wold love for it to be a story!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh man, that is some boss! Made me lol ! Hot o/s!
evilnat chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
He was definitely a dirty talker!

I liked it!
NKubie chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Good job! Solid writing and kudos to your beta! It would have been nice to see more of an evolution with Edward, but with a o/s, there's only so much you can do.

You certainly used the theme well! That was smokin' hot!

Good luck!
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Good luck!
sandalyn05 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was very interesting. I would love to read more of this story. It was great. I could see problems ahead for Edward and Bella. I hope you continue it.
pengirl25 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aww...sweet after all that crass, vulgar and delicious mouth ;) I was half expecting for Charlie to come back unexpectedly to see hat Edwards reaction would be to have taken the police chief's daughter in his own home *smirk*