Reviews for Astronomy Tower Trouble
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 44 . 10/7/2016
I stumbled across this story, and honestly it is an amazing fic. I hope you add an epilogue or sequel. I'd love to see what happens with them reuniting. new favorite!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I qas hoping this chapter would end with Hermione in tears so that Cormac would feel bad but okay
Guest chapter 43 . 2/29/2016
;-)
Guest chapter 44 . 2/29/2016
cool
tadah2 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
This chapter is in present tense. It's hard to read.
tadah2 chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
This chapter and the ones before it are in past tense.
guam-girl10150 chapter 44 . 9/27/2015
Please do a sequel! I never review so it really means something. I love this story
iamalphagirl chapter 44 . 8/12/2015
This is so good, someone can make a movie out of it! Please make an epilogue or even a short sequel that makes them end up together!
wow chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
what a git.
Robert Downey Jr chapter 21 . 3/23/2015
Garrett seems awesome, and Mina, Mina was a zorra and a pendeja
Robert Downey Jr chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Hermione could have just gotten food from the kitchens
SL chapter 44 . 3/11/2015
Thanks for an interesting story with an interesting pairing: I feel a sequel would be worth it: be it canon-compliant or not.

The one point that I feel a bit unclear is the portrayal of Hermione when she tries (repeatedly) rejects Comrac's unwelcome advance, especially in part I. As is written, it almost sounds like date rape but Hermione just some passively accepts her fate. I don't think that's your intention per se. I just feels a bit lost on how Hermione handles those unwelcome advances.
Smookey chapter 44 . 2/3/2015
I really liked the. I would like a sequel whit them together at the end. I mean a happy ending. Sorry for my english
OrangeColorSky chapter 44 . 12/25/2014
you don't necessarily need to fallow what j.k. wrote, thats why fan fiction exists. I could foresee how a sequel would play out; There was that one night where he didn't pull out and they didn't use a contraceptive (cough cough), as well as i distinctively remember that Cormac was at the battle of Hogwarts...

All things too consider,

Hope you continue with this,

Lioness2012