Reviews for Lies
luciamel chapter 48 . 3/20
i hate u ! not a hea! so ir sucks! good writing ! :)
wilywilo chapter 48 . 1/10
It was refreshing and painfully raw. Thank you. This story of yours will always be my favorite.
guest chapter 48 . 10/18/2014
writing style is really different; almost felt like it wasn't a story. but I actually liked it. a lot. good beginning-strong middle-solid plot-satisfying ending. not my kind of story but I really appreciated it. thanks for sharing!
nusrat chapter 48 . 10/17/2014
This is soo not my cup of tea. But I have to say I liked it.
rebekah chapter 48 . 10/9/2014
Well, I must say that was a very gripping epilogue. once again, your one-liners are killer "... there is nothing wrong with saying that sometimes you have to lose to gain." really nice.
can't say I'm overall happy with the ending but I think I'm satisfied. I think by the last sentence "and when he leaves, there is still love" I'm guessing that there's not chance of them getting back together in the future... but it seems like she's happy without him. maybe not as happy as she'll ever be because it seems like Edward was that one first love but it seems like it's better for her in general to be without him. thanks for the story; it really was well written. hope to read some of your other stories.
rebekah chapter 47 . 10/9/2014
he should not be allowed to tell her to be happy. he should't have that right. he makes me so angry!
rebekah chapter 46 . 10/9/2014
that letter though. ugh, you're killing me here.
really enjoyed the fact that she got married and was happy. like, really happy. even though he wanted kids and she didn't. this story is really sad and I'm not sure how to feel about it
rebekah chapter 45 . 10/9/2014
*cries* well kinda hate edward again. I think I always did
rebekah chapter 44 . 10/9/2014
LOVED EDWARD'S PERSPECTIVE. omg but I know it's going all downhill...
rebekah chapter 43 . 10/9/2014
aww... well... I liked this. Your writing style is simply beautiful. I think I mentioned this before, but you have a good sense of showing us feeling. but I feel like this couple isn't going to last.
rebekah chapter 42 . 10/9/2014
once again, this bouncing back and forth is annoying. shes likes him, she doesn't, she loves him, she calls him an asshole, yet she still loves him?
rebekah chapter 41 . 10/9/2014
Okay, so this was really cool. Frustrating but cool. I like what you did, having random emails pasted here so we don't really see EVERY SINGLE conversation but we get enough from them to understand their growing relationship. and also the way they sign their letters. when it's an angry email sent out, it's just E. or B. but when it's friendly, it's Edward. or Bella. however, what's confusing is the boyfriend thing? i'm assuming Bella has been dating a lot of guys..? and Fox died, right? AND why did Edward kiss Rosalie? are we going to get an explanation for that? I feel like no.
rebekah chapter 40 . 10/9/2014
like the emails (:
rebekah chapter 38 . 10/9/2014
"Pig"
like it!
that ending though. you have a lot of really good one-liners in this story that I think sometimes go unnoticed; really nice touch
rebekah chapter 36 . 10/9/2014
well, it really doesn't explain why Edward was an asshole... he basically just admitted to being one? still good chap. just wanted a bit more of an explanation.