Reviews for Lies
nebfan51 chapter 48 . 3/29/2016
I'd say Bella let life get the better of her in this story...she became a bitter person...sad, very sad.
You told your story well, a bit of a different writing style...THANK YOU for sharing!
nebfan51 chapter 46 . 3/29/2016
Wow...I'm weepy :-( Good writing!
nebfan51 chapter 38 . 3/25/2016
Well...I have to say this story has gotten better with each chapter...and I can see your development as a writer improve with each update also. I was confused for awhile but decided to keep reading and am glad I did :-) Now on for more!
twigsfans chapter 48 . 1/20/2016
Wtf? Worst story
jk chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
well heres step number one you pathetic bitch...you don't let a guy kick your ass out after something like that, you kick the crap out of him and then leave because you want to.
jk chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
why do keep saying stupid shit...hes in love with someone else...so I'm pretty sure you don't need to add someone who isn't me...its fucking implied by the use of "someone else" DUMBASS
jk chapter 11 . 8/30/2015
so he f-d her and then kicked her out...and she still likes him? geeez shes like obsessed with him...its super pathetic
if some dude did that shit to me id not only kick his fucking teeth in but id never give him another thought
Guest chapter 48 . 6/16/2015
This fic has touched me in a very special way.
I love the way it elaborates on unrequited love.
Keep up the good work!
luciamel chapter 48 . 3/20/2015
i hate u ! not a hea! so ir sucks! good writing ! :)
wilywilo chapter 48 . 1/10/2015
It was refreshing and painfully raw. Thank you. This story of yours will always be my favorite.
guest chapter 48 . 10/18/2014
writing style is really different; almost felt like it wasn't a story. but I actually liked it. a lot. good beginning-strong middle-solid plot-satisfying ending. not my kind of story but I really appreciated it. thanks for sharing!
nusrat chapter 48 . 10/17/2014
This is soo not my cup of tea. But I have to say I liked it.
rebekah chapter 48 . 10/9/2014
Well, I must say that was a very gripping epilogue. once again, your one-liners are killer "... there is nothing wrong with saying that sometimes you have to lose to gain." really nice.
can't say I'm overall happy with the ending but I think I'm satisfied. I think by the last sentence "and when he leaves, there is still love" I'm guessing that there's not chance of them getting back together in the future... but it seems like she's happy without him. maybe not as happy as she'll ever be because it seems like Edward was that one first love but it seems like it's better for her in general to be without him. thanks for the story; it really was well written. hope to read some of your other stories.
rebekah chapter 47 . 10/9/2014
he should not be allowed to tell her to be happy. he should't have that right. he makes me so angry!
rebekah chapter 46 . 10/9/2014
that letter though. ugh, you're killing me here.
really enjoyed the fact that she got married and was happy. like, really happy. even though he wanted kids and she didn't. this story is really sad and I'm not sure how to feel about it