Reviews for Too Human
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 3/23
Ugh! TT MY HEART! That ending! The feels, MY feels! This is just wonderful, it's just perfect! I love this one-shot, it's just beautiful! XD Well done!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/29
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Heartrending, touching, full of love and - eventually - wonderfully hopeful.

I was beginning to worry Bae/Neal would never take that first step towards forgiving his father so I was undeniably relieved during their moment at the park.

I was only sorry to reach the end.
sonotalady chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Really good, I love it. Wonderful charactisation and well written.
StillFallingAngel chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
...Dude, I'm seriously about to cry.
Girlyemma96 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Loved this story. I cried at the end, it was so beautiful. Hope there real reunion on the show is like this. Very nice job
sbcarri chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
loved it! this was a beautiful story
No.311 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful. Seriously beautiful.
Jecir chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
::cannot review because I am crying so hard::
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
It was so beautiful, sad and touching at the same time. You described the relationship of three of them (plus Charming) perfectly. I hope something like this will happen in Season 3.

Also thanks for your great job in defending Neal from haters on Tumblr (I saw your post via TinkerbellReturns' blog).
baelfires chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ugh, so beautiful. I cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow. This story was so sad.
DCdreamer55 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh my heart! Gosh, wonderful, just wonderful, as always. I loved it. I really enjoyed the way the story progressed, sad but with that constant hope and a happy ending. I loved your Belle, how she was always there. Just constant and strong and Belle. The characterization was wonderfully spot on, the story interesting, and raw and real. Beautifully written, and overall wonderfully done. Greet job my dear, I loved it. :D
BloodyTink chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
OMG! This is one of the most emotional fanfics I've ever read on this site. Seriously, I was crying at the end. I get where Neal is coming from. But just because you're mad at someone doesn't really mean you stopped loving them. I know deep down Neal still loves his father. I really want to Neal and Rumple to repair their relationship in season three. Awesome job!
LynRward chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
sobs the end scene was just perfect and i completely agree with Belle Rumple is brave he just doesn't realise it, I love Belle, Bae and Rumple i think they make a cute little tripod of dependency and strength.
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is beautiful. Whether it will happen on the show or not, who knows? I would hope his sacrifice for Bae's son, and Bae's less than perfect past, wouldn't leave them so cold for so long. As I said before this story is beautiful, moving, and bittersweet at the same time. Great job!