Reviews for Courting Troubles
Thank you chapter 3 . 10/8
Awwwww! The ending is so cute! But in all seriousness.. how oblivious can one person be? Like... really..? Anyways! This is a really cute little story. I really enjoyed it! It made me smile and laugh a little so thank you! :)
whatswiththemustache chapter 3 . 5/10
Ohmygod Eren you're do up!
emzzeey chapter 1 . 4/25
Awwwwww
R.H chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Ahahahaha. Best fic I have ever read. And tha kiss at the end yum!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Cute cute CUTE! XD
orangemangopudding chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
aaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *flailing arms around* aa-aaaa-aaaaaa! *jabbing finger at screen* aMAZING. PEICE. OF. WRITING.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

THANK YOU.
Raining Daylight chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I love it!
Halfagod chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Eren's so oblivious to everything!
I'm glad that they finally got together.
Usernames.are.masks chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Yeah J├Ąger, relax your body. You just gotta be loose and tight at the same time.
piccolosshatteringwindows chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
This was so cute I was squealing like the entire way through! This is a great little story and you wrote it really well! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Finally~~~ heichou waited long enough for you Eren~ but you're right, thank goodness he's an adorkable oblivious person so he's forgiven.. xD this was so cute! I love the part where Levi was demonstrating the spinning maneuver to Eren~
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
...I'm not the biggest fan of Yaoi, especially in SnK. That said, I'm a sucker for heartfelt confessions, doubly so if both involved parties suck at expressing their emotions. I'll admit it, there were some times when I stopped, pulled up my collar to hide the weird look on my face, and muttered 'this is weird, this is weird' repeatedly, but I take that as a good thing.

This didn't really give me that weird pain-like feeling in my chest when I read really romantic stuff, but I liked it all the same. Good work.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
The scene at dinner tied me completely in knots. Absolutely spine tingling and hilarious, but in a suspenseful, fun way.
TeenTitanzzLuva chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for writing this! I was either grinning too much, laughing like an idiot or slapping myself throughout this wonderful fic. This was great and thanks so much for sharing this with us :)
MarktheDork chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
OMG! THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! IT WAS SO CUTE!