Reviews for Courting Troubles
TeenTitanzzLuva chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for writing this! I was either grinning too much, laughing like an idiot or slapping myself throughout this wonderful fic. This was great and thanks so much for sharing this with us :)
Gericathewolf chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
OMG! THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! IT WAS SO CUTE!
hidansbabe530 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Oh that was amazing! Ymir and Irvin win! They get their bets! Teehee! So cute and amazing and stuff!
hidansbabe530 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Oh my gosh! So cute! So very cute! Now the question comes down to, what will Levi have Eren do?
hidansbabe530 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh my gosh! That was awesome! So awesome! Poor Levi, he'd probably have had better luck just kissing Eren and saying it our right.
Cilence Renning chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Really good pacing and fleshed-out characters *thumbs up* I highly enjoyed this fanfiction :) In fact, this fanficition cemented my belief in this pairing XD

- Cilence Renning
KrazyPotato chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
adorable! i like it.
AloisJaneTrancy chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
FUCK. Eren's denser than a fucking forest! *Facepalm* It's about to time realized his feelings. Now, if only he could do that in the actual anime...
lulu422 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Ahhh so CUTE!

-Keep being epic
kickassdani chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Oh God, I was giggling like a madman throughout this fic! I love how everyone is making bets from the side lines on when Levi will jump Eren. Please hurry with the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Well, this is just too fucking amazing. First, I died of laughter, then of "awwww". You murder *fangirling around*
PhsycoKiller chapter 3 . 6/16/2014