Reviews for Courting Troubles
Lynne D. Mariza chapter 3 . 5/4
this was just adorable. I figured I should read more stories like these if I want to start shipping this pair, since pretty much most of what is in this fandom is levixeren. Anyways this was great :)
lost in a field of clovers chapter 3 . 4/2
HAHAHAHA im laughing so hard ;) This was great
1ToasterKitty chapter 3 . 3/22
*cries* THIS WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER READ
tortillon chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Bloody amazing. This deserves an award, or a certificate - anything for that matter. It deserves way more reviews than it does now.
Thank you chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Awwwww! The ending is so cute! But in all seriousness.. how oblivious can one person be? Like... really..? Anyways! This is a really cute little story. I really enjoyed it! It made me smile and laugh a little so thank you! :)
whatswiththemustache chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Ohmygod Eren you're do up!
emzzeey chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Awwwwww
R.H chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Ahahahaha. Best fic I have ever read. And tha kiss at the end yum!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Cute cute CUTE! XD
orangemangopudding chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
aaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *flailing arms around* aa-aaaa-aaaaaa! *jabbing finger at screen* aMAZING. PEICE. OF. WRITING.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

THANK YOU.
Raining Daylight chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I love it!
Halfagod chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Eren's so oblivious to everything!
I'm glad that they finally got together.
Usernames.are.masks chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Yeah J├Ąger, relax your body. You just gotta be loose and tight at the same time.
piccolosshatteringwindows chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
This was so cute I was squealing like the entire way through! This is a great little story and you wrote it really well! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Finally~~~ heichou waited long enough for you Eren~ but you're right, thank goodness he's an adorkable oblivious person so he's forgiven.. xD this was so cute! I love the part where Levi was demonstrating the spinning maneuver to Eren~