Reviews for Courting Troubles
orangemangopudding chapter 3 . 8/3
aaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *flailing arms around* aa-aaaa-aaaaaa! *jabbing finger at screen* aMAZING. PEICE. OF. WRITING.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

THANK YOU.
Raining Daylight chapter 3 . 7/27
I love it!
Halfagod chapter 3 . 7/10
Eren's so oblivious to everything!
I'm glad that they finally got together.
Usernames.are.masks chapter 2 . 6/19
Yeah J├Ąger, relax your body. You just gotta be loose and tight at the same time.
piccolosshatteringwindows chapter 3 . 6/15
This was so cute I was squealing like the entire way through! This is a great little story and you wrote it really well! Keep up the good work!
Finally~~~ heichou waited long enough for you Eren~ but you're right, thank goodness he's an adorkable oblivious person so he's forgiven.. xD this was so cute! I love the part where Levi was demonstrating the spinning maneuver to Eren~
Someone Else Took My Name chapter 3 . 3/10
...I'm not the biggest fan of Yaoi, especially in SnK. That said, I'm a sucker for heartfelt confessions, doubly so if both involved parties suck at expressing their emotions. I'll admit it, there were some times when I stopped, pulled up my collar to hide the weird look on my face, and muttered 'this is weird, this is weird' repeatedly, but I take that as a good thing.

This didn't really give me that weird pain-like feeling in my chest when I read really romantic stuff, but I liked it all the same. Good work.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/8
The scene at dinner tied me completely in knots. Absolutely spine tingling and hilarious, but in a suspenseful, fun way.
TeenTitanzzLuva chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for writing this! I was either grinning too much, laughing like an idiot or slapping myself throughout this wonderful fic. This was great and thanks so much for sharing this with us :)
Sasha Braus The Wolf chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
OMG! THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! IT WAS SO CUTE!
hidansbabe530 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Oh that was amazing! Ymir and Irvin win! They get their bets! Teehee! So cute and amazing and stuff!
hidansbabe530 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Oh my gosh! So cute! So very cute! Now the question comes down to, what will Levi have Eren do?
hidansbabe530 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh my gosh! That was awesome! So awesome! Poor Levi, he'd probably have had better luck just kissing Eren and saying it our right.
Cilence Renning chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Really good pacing and fleshed-out characters *thumbs up* I highly enjoyed this fanfiction :) In fact, this fanficition cemented my belief in this pairing XD

- Cilence Renning