Reviews for The Missing Horcrux
leah chapter 3 . 2/1
Really enjoying this!
pawsrule chapter 3 . 1/26
Not quite sure how I feel about what seems to have happened to Hermione. It will be interesting to see how it affects the dynamics of the relationships. Keep up the good work.
pawsrule chapter 2 . 1/26
Please continue soon. Can't wait to see what Hermiones secret is.
AllWasWell07 chapter 3 . 1/19
I want more.
Iseult chapter 3 . 1/18
Your writing is very good -very powerful at creating atmosphere and tension. I really hope you continue -please say you have the story mapped out in your head! Think we have all the clues re Hermione and what happened and I really want to know what happens next.
mikanMD chapter 2 . 1/16
OMG what is Hermione hiding?! and what got the Malfoy killed? are Harry and Ginny still together?
so exciting! XD i want more! :) i want answer to my questions. can almost not wait for the next chapter! XD
- MD
AllWasWell07 chapter 2 . 1/15
Glad you updated. Yay! I bet she is pregnant or something.
Just me and myself chapter 2 . 1/14
Interesting! I understand about the last year in school being stressful, I just lived it. Can't wait for more!
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Well I must say that this is quite the realistic dark and desperate continuation of the battle against Voldemort. It reminds me of stories of Nazi occupied Europe during WWII, death toll rising, enemy is getting stronger everyday, the only news is of horrors and travestys by the enemy, and all they could do was soldier own.

Its a desperate fight, Harry has lost so much, its become a race against time till he can locate the last horcrux, the weight of each new horror done by Tom and his followers, he feels as his fault.

I look forward to finding out what and where the last horcrux could possibly be.

He will of course need Hermione by his side.

Thanks so much for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Interesting start, can't wait to see where it goes!
mikanMD chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Good start, you got the story rolling and going. I'm very interested in this plot of yours, what and where is the missing horcrux and what secret is Hermione hiding? Goos work on this one and update soon please :))
AllWasWell07 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
well I am interested to see how this goes.
bs1hero chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Hi, i think you have a good premise that's underdone. I'm a new writer myself just starting my first story so i know how it is. There's just one thing i think would help you with future writing though that I've found helps.

It's about Chapter length, as much as i enjoyed this Chapter, it felt a little like as soon as i was getting into your storyline and characters, it ended just like that. If your next chapter is going to be a direct continuation of the ideas you started writing about, then just keep going with it. I find 2000 to 3000 words to be a good starting chapter size.

Other than that great work and i'm looking forward to more. :)