Reviews for Hadassah
mckenzie chapter 4 . 1/16
my fifth re-read and im still crying. i cant believe i recommended this to a friend who's never read tiva fanfiction i should've recommended fluff first. as always, it's amazingly written and a really good story.
amaia chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
You may never read this, cuz it's now Oct, 2014. I found your story, & finished it in 1 night. You wouldn't believe how much I cried when Tony held the baby, & felt her heartbeat. What a good story...on such a tough subject. Maybe you'll write more ff. Thank you for this one.
January-21 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Beautifull!, very well written! i love how youve adressed this very difficult topic!
Mechabeira chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
This is a raw story, but complex and complete and so lovely. Brava. I wish to see more of this family.
wondergirl257 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Well then that certainly broke my heart and then you gave back two tiny pieces the flowers ouch but ziva will be okay they will heal
wondergirl257 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Omg this I just can't even the necklace her necklace this I just no no no
wondergirl257 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Aht lo levad is like the tiva anthem omgthis this angst is so much worse than jibbs angst for some reason dear lord the poor baby
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
OMG no abortion
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Each chapter, I had tears in my eyes, yet this has been one of my favorite fics that I have ever read because the grief is strangely beautiful. It is tangible. You are extremely talented, and I'd love to see you return to the realm of fic writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
wow this story is AMAZING! it could not be any more perfect!
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I wound up crying again.

Powerful story.

Thanks from TIVA fans for writing it and sharing it with us.
natsien chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Beautifully heartbreaking. You have a definite talent. Nicely done - I cried!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
For someone who has never had a child or lost a child, you got the emotions involved spot on. I birthed a child at 6 weeks, it was stillborn but it was one of the most emotionally painful moments in my life. Ironically my daughter was born at 9 weeks, a healthyish three and one half pounds and had no medical problems at all. It is different with every situation and every person reacts differently.
mishka chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful story. So sad and emotional.
AliyahNCIS chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Well, I'm very not Jewish too, but I have always loved Esther and I love the name Hadassah. I'm so glad Z told T about it. I'm glad he took Gibbs' advice and got her to cry. As painful as it is to watch Z grieve, I feel better for them now. So, so sad but the quality, as always, continues to amaze me. You are very gifted. Thank you for sharing it with us.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »