Reviews for Opposite
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 1/6
I was not sure what comment you.
It is possibly the best fic of the couple I've read.
And it hurts. But it is also comfortable. And very IC.
The ending leaves me writhing on the floor.
End
ultears chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This was probably THE BEST AruAnnie story I've read, you made it where it tried to stay in cannon with everything, all the cute flusteredness of Annie & Armin is just adorable.
One of the saddest SNK ships; aside from Rivetra. This was perfect and wow, just wow. You deserve all of these reviews and favorites because bravo :)
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I really like how their relationship progressed. And how it seems kind of up in the air at the end.
Seabit chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is so perfect and so well-written!
Love it so much! c:
DoreeReveur chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Oh god, I cried. Second time to cry because of an M fanfic. And both are aruani, to boot.
pikachujellytime chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
BEST.
Fish777 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This. This is a fucking fanfic. God dammit it love you and you're words. Keep doing !
miserylovely chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Connie:"Her nose is such a turn off."
Me: Bitch, you wanna see a turn off?!.Look at your fucking head!, you-
That was so touching.
I really connected with the characters and your writing style is just so perf.
I look forward to more stories.
beautiful.
(P.S CONNIE BETTER PREPARE HIS ANUS FOR THE THINGS I'M GONNA SHOVE UP THERE!'
Darklycopene chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
There is no where near enough arminxannie on this site. You've written this really tastefully and really well. I love how you kept them both in character! Nice work :)
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This was so amazing. Got them in character for the most part
lionharts chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh wow, I really liked this. Please write more aruani fics in the future!
Shota Queen chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow? I Don't really know what to say other than that and: THANK YOu FOR wRITING STUFF FOR MY OTP bye
stinaxsays chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is it. This is my OTP! I love them sooo soo much together. Annie's my spirit animal and I can't. It has to be them.

I like how you incorporated everything with the plot. It fits so nicely!
xAnimeGirl114x chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
HALLELUJAH FOR TUMBLR CAUSE THAT'S HOW I FOUND THIS FABULOUS FIC OMFG THIS FIC AND THAT POST IS WHY I EVEN SHIP THEM TOGETHER OMG
GOOD JOB YOU
rocketonthemoon chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow that was really good. Thank you so much for keeping them so in character through this whole fic. Truly a job well done with this