Reviews for Our Past, Our Present
serile chapter 8 . 8/3
That was incredibly hot, very well written
borgirl31 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
This is just a beautiful piece of art! Thank you!
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I love seeing things from Luca's perspective.
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Yay, thank you!
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
They are so perfect. Everyone knows they get together, why couldn't they show it in the anime?
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I like Yuki as a guy so much more.
Keela1221 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
This story is wonderful! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it. It was a joy to read.
bagofpopcorn chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Woho! Some action.

That really made me sad, that there wasn't more of it in the anime or manga. I haven't gotten to the end of the manga yet, so I'm not sure if they'll add anything, but it would've been nice if they could've at least.. kissed or something you know? Not just subtle hints.
Merieth chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I just started re-watching this anime and decided to read some fics too. Your story was really nice and you managed to keep the characters true to themselves. I also enjoyed your style of writing, very impressive! Definitely one of the best I've read :).
X-mas special to go! :D
FallenAngel1129 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Yay! Your not the only one who feels this couple needed more...couple time. Job well done...heh I'm totally watching the series for like the 5th time. Also you should post this on AO3. There are only 15 fics for this series on there :(
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
One of the things I like the most about your story is that it always comes back when I'm least expecting it too. It's as if there's always one more chapter for you to add. XD
myost95 chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I hope you will write more! It's so cute, sweet, and hot!
ArtificialThoughts chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
I just read your fic today & I LUV IT! It was a wonderful read!
floating fog chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
superb as always dear! I love a gentel Luka and a more honest Yuki :)