Reviews for Things I Thought I Understood
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 40 . 3/13
Please update! I have to read more of this! This story is awesome! I can't wait to read more of it.
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 36 . 3/13
I loved where Lenny was giving Sherlock advice! OMG I was trying not to burst out laughing while I was watching Star Wars with my parents
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 34 . 3/13
Sherlock can be so sweet sometimes
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 32 . 3/13
I say do what works for you
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 28 . 3/13
Is this the same Tom Molly dates?
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 25 . 3/13
Great chapter loved it
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 22 . 3/13
Great chapter, same for the last one
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 14 . 3/9
Great chapter I loved it
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 7 . 3/9
Great chapter
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 6 . 3/9
I love this story I hope you continue to work on it
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 3 . 3/7
I would have gone after Anderson and Donovan too
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 1 . 3/7
I loved it
Randomness is Awesome chapter 14 . 1/29
Ohhh my gosh, this chapter was absolutely beautiful. Your characterization is perfect, your descriptions are incredible, and I can't stop falling in love with this story. How is it possible to have such a wonderful fanfic?
Tess chapter 40 . 12/31/2015
Hello,
I'm pretty new to Sherlock fandom, but when I came across this story, I thought it was going to be like the other ones which aren't that bad, but just as you said in the beginning, the characters are so easy to get all wrong.
So I sat with this story and you got me hooked up to it. I absolutely love the way you write! I don't read most fanfictions because of the way they are written and often skip a lot of words, but with your story, I read every single word (and if I don't understand it, because I'm not from an English-speaking country - my apologies for any mistakes in this review).
Also, I like how you portrayed the characters - congratulations on Sherlock, by the way. I think Elizabeth is a great character.
I'm going to watch this story, even if it could be long time before an update (don't worry, I'm patient XD)
Tess
LeggoMyMeggo92 chapter 40 . 10/3/2015
Holy Hell woman. I read this entire thing in six hours. You've got me hooked! Please, for the sake of my mental health, update soon!