Reviews for Mokuton Resurrection: Fresh Starts
BubblesBubbles94 chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
I'm so happy that you are carrying on this story. I cannot wait to see how the become a couple when Minato gets older. They have a special form of chemistry that makes the whole story really exciting! Well done!
True Guardian Angel chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sketchfan chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
lolz so I share a bday with the 4th
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Pleade do not make the flow to slow. As please Have Minato lose his virginity to Kushina. In my Opnion

Minato should have Tsunade and kushina
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Please intially have Tsunde feelings or Minato Somewhat selfish and Sexual. . Make it Intially Lust and Comfort .. but after some time it becomes loves.

It is the world of Shinobi afterall
bankai777 chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Will Mito be shown in flashbacks.
x Kyuubi z chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I don't suppose we will get any more or this series?
ncpfan chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Great story so far! I can't wait until things really start moving forward and we see Minato a bit older where he and Tsunade start becoming involved with each other. Can't wait for more.
sketchfan chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
emotional all around
Dcoolestbee chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Aww. Sorry minato. Sorry tsunade. U'll help each oda get ova ur losses. Update soon.
JohnStang chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Actually I found this a very simple read. While it was complex and very good, anyone who understands the many depths of grief like I do over losing countless loved ones in his life would find this chapter simple to understand.

I did enjoy this chapter. I look forward to many more chapters as long as I can. I am experiencing computer problems that halted my own writing. sigh.
ChaosMagemon chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
That so touching between Tsunade and Minato comforting each other over the loss of those who died that were special to them
E3-FantasyandReality chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This made me interested. Keep it up! And I am really, really, REALLY, craving for the next chapter. Although this is a crack pairing, it works. :))))

I am tempted to hit the "favorite" button but, not yet. When I read further more, I may reconsider. X) Anyway, it was short but it kept me entertained, especially with the "fall" that Minato had on Tsunade. A very dangerous thing to do.

Like I said, I look forward to your next chapter. )
El Emperador chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I really like your one shots on MinatoXTsunade but why dont you do a full on story on them instead of all these one shots...

well amazing story i must keep up
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013