Reviews for Nature of the Beast
plz update
ChameleonCircuit chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
Nooo this one's so old and I need a happy resolution! Poor Rafi :(
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
I know it's been well over a year since this was updated, but a girl can hope that encouragement can spark the muse, can she not? I love the glimpses into Rafael's past. How it's put together is chaotic, but it suits the storytelling in the best way possible. I hate that she won't or can't forgive him, and I would love to know if or when or how she can learn to. Gosh. I'm just begging for more of this. Love your work.
MusicalCatharsis chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
I do hope that you continue this. :)
Lethalon21 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Awesome story please update soon I'm dying to know what happens.
C chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Hope you will update this story soon ! It's really great !
rainbow-brite13 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Oh, you're back! Thank god you're back! And with a fantastic update! I'm so glad Rafael didn't due. And Olivia's okay, more or less (hope we get to hear more about her attack - maybe if/when she finally comes to see him...) I feel so bad for Barba right now! Poor guy. :(
grassysvu67 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
You are so cruel but this story and chapter are so great! You are the master! You better fix this between Olivia and Rafael soon! :)
dNostalgia chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Well thanks for ripping my heart out.
That was...devestating :(
But as beautiful written as always!
TheseStoriesAreGone chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
This tore my heart out - that it to say, it is beautiful... :-)
Librarian29 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Loved Barba's childhood scenes with new details added to what we already know about Rafael. And you used your Spanish! If you continue the story, don't wait so long.
tummer22 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Can't wait to find out if Barba live and did they get to Liv in time.
Sybil Olivier chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I am officially reviewing almost everything. Can't stop myself!
IsleofSkye chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I'm not gonna lie, this is not only fantastically written, but the emotions and the pain come flying off the page at me. I can see that it's been awhile since you've updated, but I'd live to see more of this. Barba and Benson is a ship I just fell in love with and this story has some AMAZING potential.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Hey thank you soooooo much for updating! I really love this story! 3 your such a good writer, there are hardly any barba story's out there keep up the good work!:) update soon please :)