Reviews for Blood Makes the Knife Holy
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 9 . 5/16
This is officially my new favorite Percy Jackson fanfiction. You've hit the characters spot on. I love the Percy whump which sounds awful but it's true. Now all I need is a couple of good updates. Please? That would be fantastic :)
Wrendsor chapter 9 . 4/22
This story is sooo good! Amazing plot, great characterization, and very original. Percy without his godly powers is an interesting concept, though I'm happy that it's only temporary. :)
Are you going to continue writing this? It's been over a year since you updated so yeah. It would be really awesome to read more of this.
monkeybaby chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Oh my gods this story is so amazing definitely one of my favorites I'm so glad I going it
Guthans chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Please update! Ive been going a bit stir crazy waiting for an update. I ve been following since ch1 I think and I like to see your story gain more momentum and a bigger following. Please update. You have so much going for you with this story.
Mistress of the Words chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Just one word: WOW!
This is so well written I could mistake it as the work of Rick Riordan himself! I am absolutely LOVING this plot! It's exciting, suspenseful, thrilling and just keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time! I am terribly eager to read what happens next! You've incredible talent with words and I can't wait to see what you do next!
Karimon chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
I'm so happy I got to read another chapter! And sorry if the PM seemed like I was prying; I totally get art school (I went for 2 years, and am in the process of applying to another one-I feel ya!) This chapter was pretty subdued compared to the others, but I feel like we can feel their exhaustion from trying to find each other and fighting for survival. Take your time, and we will be patient, no matter how long this will take to finish. I love this story!
SetFireToTheRainbow chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Great. Waiting for Annabeth, Leo, and Piper...yay. I really think you're a gifted writer. seriously, you ARE good.
TheBookWorm3 chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
I have to agree with the comment before. This chapter was amazing and the content was great...but there wasn't any spacing so it was a bit more difficult to read and when I say that, I mean no spacing between the dialogue (I did not spell that right) and stuff like that. Other than that it was fine. Update soon!
pizzaaa chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Sorry but this chapter had no spacing between the lines and I know I sound really picky but it was sorta hard to read! Sorry sorry sorry sorry! I still love this story though!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Please update! Imma die if you don't!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Are you continuing with this story?! Please do, this story is so good and I love your writing style. Not a lot of Big Three stories have Jason and Hazel in them and you need to update! Please do
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
I gotta say, I really love this story. You have such a great grasp of the characters, and good writing to boot! I am really excited for the next chapter, and to see how they even manage to get out of there. I hope you can update soon!
Karimon chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
I don't know if I'd already commented on this, but I'm so in love with this story. You've got the personalities down pat, and Percy's still the ever loving dumba** that we love and cherish. And want to smack. But lovingly.

Keep this up! I'm super stoked to see how this one pans out.
Karimon chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I am in desperate need of more demi-god (read Percy) shenanigans. I love this story so much!
pizzaaa chapter 8 . 12/13/2013