Reviews for Of Bears and Bulls
Antillicus chapter 12 . 1/12
Oh, this story is simply wonderful. Please continue it!
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
this is a very interesting premise, good work
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I love this story. I can't wait until the next part comes out! This is extremely well-written. Keep on writing, please!
BlueRose chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Please update more I'm in love with this story :D
00909 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Such a shame there aren't more stories of this pairing. Ip-date soon please.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Actually loving this, keep up the great work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Awesome chapter :) I understand you might be busy so just try and update whenever you get a chance to c:
Lonewolf685 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Yeah, those tunnelers where a pain to deal with. Not as bad as the deathclaws that level with you, but still a challenging foe. Good times...
I know that isn't really a review of the chapter, but my brain's fried today!
So...I give it at most three more chapters before Ulysses and Lily hit the sack together, or do the courier equivalent like trading dusters or something.
Lonewolf685 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Okay, I have to ask.
What is a trigger? Maybe it's a term for game fanfics and I haven't read enough, but I've never heard that before.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I really like where this is going please update soon :D
Lonewolf685 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Surprising. Most people don't really think about the courier's past, and it's a pleasant change of pace. Good Luck with the next chapter.
Lonewolf685 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I've been needing a good Ulysses fic and this certainly satisfies the itch. Really pity the character, couldn't even kill him at the end of the Lonesome Road, so it's nice to see you keeping truthful to the character.
Also Lily is an interesting courier, although at times I form the mental image of the night kin companion rather then a human :3
Emotionless Girl32 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
This story is cute, if killers had romance together this is what they would act like. But, I think it's awesome. Please update soon.
A guy chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Very nice story over all, hope you complete it.
Cyprith chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
This story has a history sitting just under the surface. The characters know it, but the reader doesn't quite yet. I love stories like that. Very interested to see where this goes.