Reviews for Of Bears and Bulls
thegreatandpowerfultoaster chapter 14 . 9/14
AHH CLIFFHANGERS ARE NO FAIR

I love this so much! You really write everyone perfectly, and your story has me, (the reader) dying on the inside waiting to see what happens next

Good job!
VaultGirl chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
AHHHHHHH!
This fic is beautiful! Can't wait for more once you have the time. I've loved every moment!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
I'm so happy you updated this story! Pls update soon!
Prinzessin Mia chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
I was so excited to see this got updated! I love this story! Great chapter, and can't wait for the next one (:
Guest chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
Interesting chapter, good to see another update
Prinzessin Mia chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
This story is so amazing. I love the pairing and the complex characters and relationships and ugh I wish there were more chapters! I'll be here waiting if you update!
Falon1 chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
I like the way you portrayed Ulysses. Even though the courier was bit more childish than expected, I still enjoyed it in it's own way.
March Unto Torment chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh, and another review - for the sake of being able to click 'follow' and 'favourite'. I'm not done with your fic yet, dammit!
March Unto Torment chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
This...

...Is awesome.

Seriously. I need more of this fic. Now.

DON'T STOP WRITING

This is probably the best Ulysses fic out there. Reading it is just so much fun!
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Great capter, very interesting seeing their dialogue and developing relationship like this
Antillicus chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Oh, this story is simply wonderful. Please continue it!
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 11 . 10/31/2013
this is a very interesting premise, good work
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I love this story. I can't wait until the next part comes out! This is extremely well-written. Keep on writing, please!
BlueRose chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Please update more I'm in love with this story :D
00909 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Such a shame there aren't more stories of this pairing. Ip-date soon please.