Reviews for Blood Test Required
Kunohichi8 chapter 13 . 1/4
I need a transfusion... n
Kunohichi8 chapter 12 . 1/4
OMG!
So fucking Hot!
Kunohichi8 chapter 8 . 1/4
i love it... Peter is a god
lonewolfs16 chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
I started reading this on Tuesday and I am all caught up. This is really good please continue.
Iya chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
YAY! Loved it!
CatyCrisis chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
So much sex. I'm just happy it's not that FrostIron story all over again.
darkblue91 chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
Love it XD
Notsalony chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
YAY NEW CHAPTER! -smiles- I think I've checked twice in the last week alone to see if you'd updated and it just wasn't telling me or what. -hugs- WE MISS YOUR STORY!
claudea chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
More! We need more... ]:-D-}- tiny cowboy for you lol. Hope you or y'all update soon. Can't wait to read more bye now till next time
nickie.hopkins chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Hope to read an update soon.
JusticeRocks21 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Where Are You!?
Reylin chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I really enjoyed it so far! Now I am wating desperately for the next chapter. Maybe its uncle Peters turn? 3
democritus child chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
This was effing erotic and beautiful please writer a sequel with stiles and Isaac being pregnant!
bragoblaze chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
I love it so far! I'm hoping for Jackson next, and I'm literally on the edge of my seat because I'm so into your story. Keep up the good work :)
Notsalony chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
You have no idea how much this story has meant to me in the last month that I've been reading it. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year and any time I've been really down about my story or kind of sluggish I slack off for a bit reading this amazing story you've crafted together and loving every second of it. You're story is fun and creative. And I'm kind of looking forwards to Jackson and Scott's experiences coming up! -SMILES- I just wanted to tell you that you've done an amazing job with this story and I'm glad that you posted it online! Thank you for sharing this with us all here!