Reviews for Blood Test Required
GoddessOfSweetness-Me chapter 14 . 4/7
Boo I completely understand that you had writer's block, or some other issue in your life, or you forgot about this. I completely understand. But are you ever going to update this? :( I just love it so much and I NEED it in my life. It's been two years since I last read this. :(

But I hope that you know I don't blame you at all for not updating. Stuff happens. :P

Have you stopped writing fanfics altogether or is there still some stuff of yours somewhere so I can satisfy my greed? XD
Heather chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
Great story! I've never read anything like it. I hope to see more expansion of this universe in the future!
Kaiottic-Rawr chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
Well if that doesn't get anyone hot and bothered I don't know what will! *Fans self*
You don't need to stress about your writing it's amazing and the story is going great thus far. :)
I like the authenticity to your Stiles and the rest of the crew and can't wait for the next chapter. I also love the personality swap of Jackson and Scott when it comes to the bedroom it makes such a change and I actually look forward to seeing how you write them up. :P
Please update soon.
Maykits chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
Wow amazing premise of a story line! I would love to see you continue it. Let me know if you need any feedback or someone to bounce ideas off of.
Kunohichi8 chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
I need a transfusion... n
Kunohichi8 chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
OMG!
So fucking Hot!
Kunohichi8 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
i love it... Peter is a god
lonewolfs16 chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
I started reading this on Tuesday and I am all caught up. This is really good please continue.
Iya chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
YAY! Loved it!
ChelseasDeadSmile chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
So much sex. I'm just happy it's not that FrostIron story all over again.
darkblue91 chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
Love it XD
Notsalony chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
YAY NEW CHAPTER! -smiles- I think I've checked twice in the last week alone to see if you'd updated and it just wasn't telling me or what. -hugs- WE MISS YOUR STORY!
claudea chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
More! We need more... ]:-D-}- tiny cowboy for you lol. Hope you or y'all update soon. Can't wait to read more bye now till next time
nickie.hopkins chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Hope to read an update soon.
JusticeRocks21 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014