Reviews for Fur(R)y Love
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 4/19
Your fics are so amazing! I love your writing style.
Ino Death chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I loved it this was beautiful and well written every thing that happened was amazing please keep up your great work :D
willowtree1921 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
a strange but cute story! very unique
duchessme chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
that was beauty and the beast without the curse.
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww! Dang it! I was gonna add you to my favorite authors but I already have you as that. xD I LOVE this story! It was AMAZING! It was very original and Misaki kicked butt in it! Cx I love animals so it really got to me when Misaki 'died'... Although , for some reason I laughed when Misaki turned into a dog right in front of Usami. I don't get why I laughed. It was supposed to be a suspenseful moment... o.O (don't worry I'm just a bit weird)... I'm totally favorite-ing this story! I was seriously going to favorite the author until I found out it was written by shuusetsu. Pssh! It's only to be expected from my favorite author! XD
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awwww! Happy ending! Seriously, you scared me in the middle. XD
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awwwh, this was so beautiful! T_T
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
great one-shot. very well paced and characterized. a few grammatical issues, though.
Primordium chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
So cute! I loved it! :3
misaki-chin chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Just as always I loved it! I love your ideas, your style and everything! I read everything that you've wrote so far and you haven't let me down yet!:) This story was a good change to your previous one shots, because until now they were all dramas or tragedies and finally there's a happy ending! I'm so happy!
And I have a little request, could you add a chapter of To Dance With Him?:) I'm really curious of what will happen next!

Keep up with with your stories because you are doing great!:)
pinky5907 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
It's 2:00 am. Should I be sleeping…? NOPE. I swear, Fanfiction will be the death of me…

I want to give Misaki a hug. Imagining him as a dog…all I can think about is how fluffy he would be XD I like dogs, so I'm already so biased. And Aikawa's BL filled mind. I wonder how much blood she would lose from a nosebleed. (random afterthought)

I've realized in AUs that there's always a random reason why Misaki calls Usami 'Usagi-san' It's never "just because". There's always a reason.