Reviews for Fur(R)y Love
czxw chapter 1 . 4/15
I freaking cried again.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
awwwwwwwwww cute oh Misaki. hey i want ears and tail with his lover. awwwwww poor doggy has scar on his face. yay a man talked to the dog and didn't have a problem. oh so Usagi-san saw the dog and didn't mind the dog. no i think your editor is doing her job and saw a cute boy by the tree just like the dog. awww his hair looks like a rabbit lol. yep guarding the house to keep him safe. oh Misaki said he was the dog, any person who is normal would freak out. me on the other hand who is not normal on some levels would be awesome can you show me. awwwwww when he becomes human fully he wants to kiss Usagi, cute. lol he got himself a Misaki. sad he won't have ears or a tail in his new form. oh no his future lover is in trouble. yep his lover saw his true form keeping him safe. oh no Misaki got hurt. glad those evil men left. glad his editor wasn't there. oh man he wrote the story about his life he had with Misaki. so sad. yay he lives Misaki lives. yay they are kissing and more will happen between them. a very sweet story. keep up the good work and do your best,.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Glad it had a happy ending, Had to stop and cry (not that I had a choose) around the middle and happy to say that I finally stopped at the end.
ili777 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This one-shot was amazing; perfect actually. I simply loved it, all of it. Thanks for writing this .
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Your fics are so amazing! I love your writing style.
Ino Death chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I loved it this was beautiful and well written every thing that happened was amazing please keep up your great work :D
willowtree1921 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
a strange but cute story! very unique
duchessme chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
that was beauty and the beast without the curse.
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Aww! Dang it! I was gonna add you to my favorite authors but I already have you as that. xD I LOVE this story! It was AMAZING! It was very original and Misaki kicked butt in it! Cx I love animals so it really got to me when Misaki 'died'... Although , for some reason I laughed when Misaki turned into a dog right in front of Usami. I don't get why I laughed. It was supposed to be a suspenseful moment... o.O (don't worry I'm just a bit weird)... I'm totally favorite-ing this story! I was seriously going to favorite the author until I found out it was written by shuusetsu. Pssh! It's only to be expected from my favorite author! XD
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awwww! Happy ending! Seriously, you scared me in the middle. XD
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awwwh, this was so beautiful! T_T
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
great one-shot. very well paced and characterized. a few grammatical issues, though.
Primordium chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
So cute! I loved it! :3
misaki-chin chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Just as always I loved it! I love your ideas, your style and everything! I read everything that you've wrote so far and you haven't let me down yet!:) This story was a good change to your previous one shots, because until now they were all dramas or tragedies and finally there's a happy ending! I'm so happy!
And I have a little request, could you add a chapter of To Dance With Him?:) I'm really curious of what will happen next!

Keep up with with your stories because you are doing great!:)
pinky5907 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
It's 2:00 am. Should I be sleeping…? NOPE. I swear, Fanfiction will be the death of me…

I want to give Misaki a hug. Imagining him as a dog…all I can think about is how fluffy he would be XD I like dogs, so I'm already so biased. And Aikawa's BL filled mind. I wonder how much blood she would lose from a nosebleed. (random afterthought)

I've realized in AUs that there's always a random reason why Misaki calls Usami 'Usagi-san' It's never "just because". There's always a reason.