Reviews for Lost in your Eyes
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 23 . 2/17
Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
funkypanda chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
I just read the whole thing and cried...
Can't wait for the next part! :D
Angel of Randomosity chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
NOOOooooooooooooooooooooo! D8

METATRON YOU JUNKLESS BIZNITCH
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
This story is good so far. Please continue.
jarveline719 chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
I just sat down and read your entire fiction here. I must say, it's very creative. I have been trying for months to write a Supernatural fic based on a plot given to me by a friend and it's proven to be damn near impossible- I commend your dedication.
I have been enjoying it, however I would like to see more peril, and maybe some more smut. There are two things that hook me (and many, many others) onto a fic, and those are sex and violence :P
I am glad to see that someone else has brought up the identical twins problem- they would have to be fraternal, since identical twins are from the same egg and would therefore be of the same gender. Also, I still don't entirely understand how Sam would be able to carry a child. As a human male, he wouldn't have a uterus and wouldn't produce eggs in the first place, so Gabe's angelic seed wouldn't have anything to fertilize. Unless, and I'm assuming Gabriel is genderless here, he would have ejaculated eggs rather than sperm, which would have been fertilized by Sam's own gametes. And would the grace have manifested in Sam, making him able to carry John? I just don't really see how that works out. Unless Sammy was a secret hermaphrodite...
One final thing. I'm sorry about this, please stop reading if you are offended by this kind of thing, but I'm a total grammar Nazi. You're certainly not as bad as some people, but there are occasionally some cringe-worthy instances of grammar infractions. I understand that it sometimes happens, we all slip occasionally, but my major issues here are your constant use of THAN vs THEN. Then describes an event's chronological place in time, while than is a comparative term that contrasts two separate entities. For example: First, we dined, THEN we danced. Or, his food was better THAN his footwork. And also, I might suggest proofreading things before you submit them. There are coherency issues here and there, like sentences that were clearly changed but hadn't been completely erased, or use of homophones (words that sound the same but are spelled differently and have entirely different meanings) in place of the proper word. If you use Microsoft Word, there is an automatic spell checker. Some other Word Processors have the same function. Text documents sadly don't do this, and neither does FanFiction itself, but if you right click a word that you aren't sure about it will give you suggestions. If you have indeed read all of that, I wish to inform you that I am here only to help, not to hurt, and I am very satisfied with your product here. If you ever start feeling bad about your creative output, read the Harry Potter(ish?) fanfic My Immortal and let the joy that you don't write like that sink in. 3 3
Thank you much, and I will be awaiting further posts.
JARVIS
Selena M chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
I absolutely love this fic, I could not stop reading it once I started! Though there are a couple mechanics of it I do not quite understand. How are the babies being conceived, seeing as neither castiel nor Sam have vaginas, are they just shitting them out? Are they growing breasts (you said Cas breast fed Sileas) and do they have to wear bras? And just a minor note here, it is impossible for a boy and girl twin set to be identical, since the genetics in the genders are so varied they have to be separate (I know this because I myself am a twin)
I really hope I am not being offensive here, I really do love the fic, great storyline! Thank you!
JuniorWoofles chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Yay! Every since Sam said Hi to Gabriel at the start of this fic I have been hoping for Sabriel. Yayyay
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
The ending was real cute
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
can't wait to read the rest!
doglady.1 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Great chapter. I hope Metatron keeps his nose to himself, but that's probably too much to ask for.
yelloweyedknightmare chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
AWWWWWW SAMS HAVING A BBY
doglady.1 chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
Nice chapter. Keep up the great work.
ForeverJaganFan chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
The characters are amazingly in character. you did great with this! :D Love how you brought out Castiel's angelic anatomy into this. And the lights flickering... good addition!
yoaifanatic22 chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
I cried through the last 3 chapter! continue this or i'll die!
dragonrose21 chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Never underestimate a child's love and need to protect a parent that truly cares for them. I would do anything for my mom. My dad I put with. That is about it. I love your story. So much love in Cas and Dean.