Reviews for No Impact, No Idea
meatisadelicacy chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
But I don't want it to be over! I do love Architect of Fate, even if it hurts me. I hope you write more of these two idiots some day.
Coltsbro chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Very sweet ending, though I must admit I'm a bit sad to see it end. Will look forward to more of this in AoF, though. It's awesome that you've managed to take one of the most unlikely pairings in the ME universe and made it seem natural, you have a gift my friend.
wyles77 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Poor Miranda, surrounded by idiots ;o) Great chapter Alcy, lots of warmth and honesty between the girls, and please please please can Ash call Miranda sweet-cheeks at some gloriously inopportune moment sometime?
Corentin IV chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
An excellent chapter in so many ways. The exhaustion both Ash and Miranda experience is excellently realised, both in terms of their own states of mind but also on other characters - Ash getting short tempered and Miranda's own crabby response to that, much more internalised, are both incredible. So are their diverging responses to Sam. The absence of Shepard is keenly felt though not overplayed, and the impact on Miranda is very affectingly done at the end (as is the interaction between them both, well, throughout really). Miranda being sensible enough to cede control, and her vigilance over Ash both show how far she has come and how she has grown. A very enjoyable and fluent chapter - looking forward to more!
sherryE chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Really good. I like it.
meatisadelicacy chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I'm a terrible person cause the angst of this chapter still didn't prevent me from nearly hyperventilating at the thought of Ashley and what Miranda did not record...
bluemarlin chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Outstanding chapter. Excellent scene at the end with Miranda. Please continue.
BA Tanglepaw chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I'm so not feeling the love for Hackett right now. He's being tremendously hard on Miranda, but it's so like Ash to step up. Glad she's till got backbone. And, it's good to see Miranda's humanity present as she grieves. Really nice chapter.
Coltsbro chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Really sweet chapter here, and seeing Ash so... open was refreshing. Not really liking Hackett here, though I can't tell whether he's just reciting out orders or whether that's the way he truly feels about Miranda. I loved that Miranda broke down in the end, Shepard meant something to her and was basically her gateway to happiness. I wonder when/if Miranda starts to feel guilty that she has Ash and Shepard has been taken away form Liara twice now. Keep it up!
wyles77 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Hey Alcy,

neat stuff - I like Miranda's wrestling with the new, big ideas that she suddenly had a lot to lose - her only real friend and her lover. And the terrible, hard truth that the bigger picture demanded that she be selfless. And Ash's penance, carrying Liara home is just excellent. She's way too hard on herself, but that's so very, very perfectly Ash.
"Not gonna tone down the promiscuous sex though, cos…well, you've seen my girlfriend." - Take a bow, pal - that's genius!
Thanks for all your hard work!
Wyles
BA Tanglepaw chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Totally love this Alcy! You've created an amazing backstory for Miranda and Williams. Who knew they'd have such great chemistry!
Corentin IV chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
A great chapter, OriginalAlcy. One that really brings Ash's resilience, tenacity and loyalty to the fore - as well as her respect for, and acceptance of her Normandy family. This is ME3 Ash to the core, and it's a pure pleasure to see her finest qualities shine here.

It will also not surprise you to know I also really enjoyed seeing Miranda play a sensible, strategic role in the immediate aftermath of the pulse. It was also refreshing and then also immediately afterwards harrowing to revisit Miranda's relationship with Shep from CoF.

Can't wait for more! But your prolific publishing schedule is scaring me... ;)
bluemarlin chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Wonderful chapter. You really have a gift for writing. Please continue.
mmmmhhhhmmmm chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
One of the best things about this side story is that you create scenes with such emotional and visual tangibility, that dropping back into the feel of the story is effortless. I'm never confused about what has happened or where we are up to in the plot. This world is so distinctly yours and the characters have are their own. Sometimes I get confused between different stories: which Liara is this, is James alive, what is even going on?! But never in any of your stories, your world stands separate from others

I don't know how you to it, but kudos Alcy :D
sherryE chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Wow a most excellent chapter. Very nice
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »