Reviews for No Impact, No Idea
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I don't think I read a Ashley Miranda story before.

This is so interesting.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
You kind of did sneak that relationship on everyone in CoF, so I'm glad you feel that there is enough of a story behind that to warrant something exploratory like this.

I will be eagerly following it to wherever it may lead.
owelpost chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this emotionally and sexuality charged piece. Before CoF I would not have bought an Ash/Miranda pairing, but you've done an amazing job of convincing me how a relationship between them could arise. And now I love their dynamic.

Thank you for this wonderful start to what promises to be an amazing story. Looking forward to more!
J.S.F. Northern Command chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Finally some Ash Miranda romance. I look forward to the next chapter.
bluemarlin chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Excellent start. LOL at how Miranda tricked Ashley into meeting her. Looking forward to more.
Antaros chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I was laughing pretty hard at the opening message exchange. What an awesome way to start this out. I thoroughly enjoy how much Miranda can own the conversation and toy with Ashley.

Miranda and Ashley have grown on me a lot during the CoF stories and there seems like a lot of fun to be had here!
sherryE chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Excellent piece of work. I'm a hardcore
FemShep/Liara fan but am learning to venture. I can honestly say I look forward to more. I kind of like this pairing.
mmmmhhhhmmmm chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This has been so indulging to read! The imagery and ambience you manage to capture is just so tangible, and damn satisfying. I think I've enjoyed this even more than your 'fate' stories. The way you wrote Miranda and Ash just clicks. Kudos :)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6