Reviews for Fear
summercharizard chapter 5 . 8/31
Nooooo, how can this finish here! it's so good
HunterMoore chapter 5 . 5/3
Awesome story, would love to see a bonus chapter or two.
horseyfan chapter 5 . 4/12
Just wanted to be one person out there to say I absolutely loved the way this fic ended. It's perfectly complete. Endings that keep you wanting more are my favorite type. Also I love all you BB/Raven fics and spent way longer than intended enjoying them, so thank you!
Santoramon chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
PLZ JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER PLZ IT TO GOOD TO STOP
Kydwykkyd24 chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
I loved your story! I think the way you made the characters fit entirely too well. You definitely should write another chapter where they actually get together. That'd be a great ending.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed this story. But the amount to fluff though? It was great. I loved it. I love you even more for writing it. And I love you soo much your my new favorite author.
NikkishipsBBRae chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
i love this story and i think it should be an m rated story...
ShadowEcho430 chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Pinkwasteland, i love reading your bbrae fanfictions. They are cute, funny, intriguing and, i just love them. It does really bother me how both of them are unfinished. Is this some sort of tactic to ensure everyone can imagine a suitable ending. I don't. You can't just leave readers like this. It is bad for a writer. If you don't finish, how do you expect to become a famous author. Books online become famous. They kinda got to be finished though, don't you think. You might not be motivated to finish these wonderful stories, and that's fine. All I ask is that you consider finishing these books. Even if you don't, thanks for reading my comment.
RusherMushroom chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I need another chapter. Please
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
please continue
i love the teasing
Hungry chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Is there more! I do like where this is going. Please update if you chose to continue.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Good final line!

Okay, look. I know their relationship is comic canon and all, but this is the CLASSIC case of opposites attracting each other, and despite the conventional wisdom, that sort of pairing has a SLIM chance of long-term success. She is going to have to make a major effort to open up to her feelings if they are going to make things work.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
"Boring" isn't the word I would've used.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
When the game ends ... they'll have a rematch. ;-D
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
She can fly. She can teleport. She can lift many tons telekinetically.
BB is NOT going to be able to "corner" her.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »