Reviews for Fear
Santoramon chapter 5 . 3/23
Kydwykkyd24 chapter 5 . 3/1
I loved your story! I think the way you made the characters fit entirely too well. You definitely should write another chapter where they actually get together. That'd be a great ending.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 5 . 2/1
I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed this story. But the amount to fluff though? It was great. I loved it. I love you even more for writing it. And I love you soo much your my new favorite author.
NikkishipsBBRae chapter 3 . 1/25
i love this story and i think it should be an m rated story...
ShadowEcho430 chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Pinkwasteland, i love reading your bbrae fanfictions. They are cute, funny, intriguing and, i just love them. It does really bother me how both of them are unfinished. Is this some sort of tactic to ensure everyone can imagine a suitable ending. I don't. You can't just leave readers like this. It is bad for a writer. If you don't finish, how do you expect to become a famous author. Books online become famous. They kinda got to be finished though, don't you think. You might not be motivated to finish these wonderful stories, and that's fine. All I ask is that you consider finishing these books. Even if you don't, thanks for reading my comment.
RusherMushroom chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I need another chapter. Please chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
please continue
i love the teasing
Hungry chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Is there more! I do like where this is going. Please update if you chose to continue.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Good final line!

Okay, look. I know their relationship is comic canon and all, but this is the CLASSIC case of opposites attracting each other, and despite the conventional wisdom, that sort of pairing has a SLIM chance of long-term success. She is going to have to make a major effort to open up to her feelings if they are going to make things work.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
"Boring" isn't the word I would've used.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
When the game ends ... they'll have a rematch. ;-D
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
She can fly. She can teleport. She can lift many tons telekinetically.
BB is NOT going to be able to "corner" her.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Update please
ssjEasterBunny chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Well, Beastboy finally put his foot down. Rather than continue to throw himself at Raven, he threatened to give up on her, and boy did it work. For Raven to "manage" her feelings for seven months was one thing, when she knew she could act on them any time she wanted. But when she lost that option as she watched Beastboy walk away from her, she suddenly realized that having to suppress unrequited feelings would be a LOT worse.

Admittedly, the tone of this chapter comes out of nowhere. But then, it was probably the same for the characters and their conversation. I especially liked the idea of Raven trying to suppress her attraction for Beastboy like it was just another inconvenient emotion. Because, well, I guess it is just another inconvenient emotion. But the way you presented it, the idea had nothing to do with her powers and everything to do with a strange girl who honestly cannot deal with her own emotions.
MusicalMelody001 chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
What?! No! It can't be over! You can't leave it like that! Something's gotta happen next! Please?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »