Reviews for Candle in the Dark
bigwoof chapter 33 . 8/29
Loved this story. Made it to the end. Very nice twists to the standard story. Very creative!
Archangel Writings chapter 33 . 8/28
I have no words, truly. The ingenuity that went into this story was simply...simply...ingenious. I am an avid fan of Star Wars, but specifically KOTOR. I admit, I had my doubts about this story when I realized you were changing the games cannon. But to my amazement, I had nothing to fear. So I thank you. I thank you for giving me a great story to read. I thank you for showing me that I can twist the set cannon of my stories to my own vision, and still create a beautyful story. But I'm indebted to you for breathing new life into one of my favorite stories and character.

Here's to an amazing story, a talented author, and a hope for your vision of KOTOR II.

Good luck, and thank-you. Sincerely Archangel Writings
Blade8821 chapter 33 . 8/21
A fitting end to such a great story. I still find myself yearning for your version of a KOTO 2 story.
Raenyx chapter 33 . 8/21
Pretty short finisher! Only thing left is shipping, haha. And oh wow, I completely forgot about Trask and co. Looks like they were able to get their happy ending too.

Also, I guess the rest of the Sith cast went off into unknown space, never to be heard from again... unless there's a sequel? ;) (I kid, only if you want to write one)

I am a bit surprised that the rest of the Ebon Hawk crew were able to get away with being in cahoots with Revan (Maybe they played dumb? And ending Malek's rampage across the Republic earned them enough brownie points? And the Republic didn't want word of Revan's return getting out? So many possible explanations, so maybe I'm not surprised after all, haha.)

And last but not least, Revan and Bastilla going back to Kyle's roots is awesome closure. Gives him/them a chance to right that tragedy.

As I wrote before, I really enjoyed reading this fic. Thank you for writing this! I look forward to seeing more from you :)
Shadowapple42 chapter 33 . 8/21
Fantastic. A truly amazing piece of fiction that both adapts and beats the pants off of the original game's story.
I thank you for putting your efforts into finishing this story, and I am glad you gave Revan and Bastila a better ending then the original canon offered them.
I would love it if you adapted KOTOR II, but to be honest I'm happy with what you have given us.
Once again, thanks for the story.
Blade8821 chapter 32 . 8/20
Astounding work, as always.
Kurlan Aank chapter 1 . 8/11
A rather interesting beginning for a fandom that I really like. Liked the temptation that Revan offered Bastila by immediately going towards her flaws. Defintely can't wait to read more of this story.
Raenyx chapter 31 . 7/7
Oh man, I was in the middle of rereading this fic when you updated. Talk about great timing, haha.

Like the reviewer below said, you really have a gift for writing action scenes. It kept me at the edge of my seat throughout the entire chapter (and the chapters before). And even though the cast of characters is huge, each of them play a role and have their own distinct, fleshed out personalities. That's something I don't see even in officially published books. Also, the amount of research and creativity you put into these chapters is insane. From technobabble to fleet engagements to romance subplots, it's always refreshing and exciting when I come back to read your fics again.

I really enjoy reading what you put out. I can't wait for the conclusion!
Le Faucon Bleu chapter 31 . 7/6
This was an incredible finale battle. You're action writing is some of the best I've read. I love that HK got in on the fight with Malak. What an awesome droid. Thanks for writing.
Sophprosyne chapter 30 . 3/25
I hope that you're able to summon the motivation to finish this story. This is one of the best stories in the fandom. Honestly, if you were able to finish it, Candle in the Dark would probably be the best completed story in the fandom.

Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed it and I know that even the people who haven't left reviews have enjoyed it as well.
Blade8821 chapter 30 . 5/19/2015
An excellent read, from start to finish. I cannot say enough good things about this story, and I've only one issue with it: Please try to separate different speakers into different paragraphs. Break up the dialogues between two or more characters, to keep from confusing us simple-minded folk.

And those of us with tiny computer screens and horrible eyesight.

Regardless, I cannot wait for the next chapter, and I truly hope you'll be willing to follow up with the story of the Jedi Exile Meetra Surik, in KOTOR 2.
Zexs chapter 30 . 4/18/2015
I have no idea how this story has so little reviews but its the best KOTOR story i have ever come across. You might want to try re-posting in the main star wars category.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/22/2015
Finish this story soon...no, seriously
Shadowapple42 chapter 29 . 3/1/2015
This is an amazing story that deserves a lot more attention than it gets. Good Star Wars fiction is hard to find, but this is one of them.
I wonder... Will you touch on the events of KOTOR II at all? I would love to see your novelisation of Kreia.
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 13 . 1/9/2015
The way you've written the characters, HK especially, is so very satisfying to read. I loved how he spoke to Calo - genius.