Reviews for Destiny
FlyingMachine1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I think the best word to describe this story would be: warm. It just made me all warm and happy and the whole idea was just brilliant. I absolutely loved how no one (with the exception of Arthur and Sebastian) liked each other in the beginning, but as time went on, they all got along (or REALLY got along in Esmeralda and Sebastian's case...). The way you wrote the growth of their friendship was spot on. Also, it was adorable how Arthur let Merlin name the horse. That was one of my favorite parts! The thoughts about how this little horse had such a big destiny were so cleverly phrased and appropriate with the whole theme of destiny in Merlin. I think my favorite part was the very end though where Merlin was reassuring Arthur of how he was strong and determined enough for his destiny. Overall, it was an absolutely beautiful story. Thank you so much for posting it!
sword chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
i loved that hope your mum did too
La Belle Province chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Loved your story. Not enough is written about something which was so important in the lives of the knights, a good and dependable horse. You did a very good job writing about the foaling and waiting for the colt to be up on its feet and nursing. Also appreciated that Ezzie and Merlin became a team. Happily, in horses, somebody's cast off often becomes someone else's treasure.
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Aww love it, this was so so cute. I love anything with horses in it so this was great.