Reviews for Falling Feathers
FanficFinatic2 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Please update soon! I have a feeling this isn't going to end very well for Misaki but I still want to read it. I'm really attracted to sad stories even if they make me ball my eyes out. This is really good and I hope for more.
IzayaOriharaSaika chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
This is awesome I seriously need an update you should really keep this one going! Great work!
lyssa loo chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Noooooooo *falls to knees sobbing* misaki why?! :(
LetGo666 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
NAH! I'm hanging on to the edge of the seat!

I think... I finally figured out why I like your stories so much. Just earlier today, this evening actually... about four hours ago, I told someone: add a little gay to a little pain and you've got the perfect stoy. That is, in my perspective.

Your stories are just that. SAD. HURTFUL. LOVING. BONDING. JUNJO ROMANTICA. It's everything I like rolled up into one. There, that clarifies that I'm probably you're number one fan.

The reason I tell you this is because I feel you have to know what talent, what a gift you have in writing these oneshots and stories. They're beautiful. They're so marvelous that I actually ended up shedding a few tears once. I don't do that often. I only cry, when I am at the peak of sadness and anger or when I am truly touched by something, in the tru sense, of awesome.

Just please, never stop writing. I love your work. All of it.
The-Bad-W0lf chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Ah crap, I what have I gotten myself into? I can already tell this will make me cry.
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
This is so sad... It makes me want too think, what would I do I were told I had cancer and only ten months to live? T-T There is no way Misaki can save himself-unless they the results don't turn out to be his or Usami's, but that would be too much confusion from a hospital. It's just so sad... I would love to see Misaki make one last [boy] friend, Usami. Please update soon!
duchessme chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
ah,the beginning of tear-filled journey
SaySaeri chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I'm so sad for the both of them, and like... D": I just wish Misaki rather get a removable tumor than cancer, but either way, he's still... T.T
Primordium chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I loved it! I can't wait to see how it plays out! :3
KuroNoKiseki chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Thanks for updating so fast And is the story will drag on longer till the revelation that their results were swapped? Hahaha probably it was the time they grew their relationship... That would be a real sadist because Usami had madly fallen in love with Misaki and so did he then BOOM suddenly the boy had won a ticket to the Heaven.
hiyokocchi chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
MISAKIIIII WAAAAAA DONT DIEEEEEE
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
great chapter. keep it up.
yonibonni2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I'll just wait for the rest of the chapters ...Hope it will come soon
KuroNoKiseki chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OAO This is so cruel but WHY THE HELL I LIKED IT SO FREAKIN MUCH

OH GOD
duchessme chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
another tearful one?guess i'll buy lots of tissues for later..