Reviews for Claíomh Solais
Moment once more chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Hehehe do we have crickets? There are so many down my road! And yes owls too. And bats and foxes and badgers and there used to be bears and wolves etc. Not pheasants tho. They were brought in later from china. Can you believe it? The bloody things are everywhere now! We'll have to assume Gwaine did an awful lot of travelling to know about pheasants... Anyway.
The whole Artgur going in the water is that a leftover enchantment from Aulfric? Cos he's dead now so.. No one to turn from human to Sidhe. Unless... Ancient rituals dictate that as the only one present Merlin will now become a Sidhe and be a prisoner of Avalon. That's why the banshee was asking deep stuff! Just don't be cruel and have Balinor take his place? Seriously I want to keep him :( what did you do with Freya? Lady of the lake and all she might be able to help? Excitedabout this :) if my guesses aren't what you have in mind ignore me. Or use them, whatever :) anyway. Is Balinor going to keep Kilgharrah chained? Surely he's his brother? He's kind of duty bound to release him... Til next time!

BriefShiningMoment
Moment again chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Hehe can you tell I'm not used to my phone? Anyway. Love Morgana! Can't remember if she's distrustful of Merlin yet so having him confide to Balinor on whether or not to tell her about his magic could help loads! Especially if Morgana has a vision and becomes scared of Balinor after seeing him call Kilgharrah or use magic... :D you could do so much! The Sidhe don't like Merlin after the whole Sophia thing do they? Don't kill off Balinor please? I like him! Oh one thing that bothered me a tad. Balinor surely is a good tracker? He followed Arthur and merlin back through the wood didn't he? Minor thing anyway. Also.. What are you going to do with Gwen? Surely shed come with Morgana to save Arthur? I'm gonna read the next chapter now... :D

BriefShiningMoment
Moment chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Can't log in on my phone :S

I've read your prequel and it's really good :) loving Hunith moments, not too sure about dark Gaius but who knows might not be OOC so congrats on originality :) disappointed that you didn't have Freya alive but I can also see how she'd get in the way. Yes! Bring Morgana! She needs to go on a quest with Merlin without Arthur, I something she ever did in the seeies
KoiKyuuiKitai chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
to answer your question, yes they do have crickets and owls in England. in fact they have them in most places in the world. different species, yes, but they still have them.
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Um...you stole that from Merlin...when they are going on their quest for the cup of life and Merlin says, "if you tell me then you'll have to kill me, I suppose." And Arthur replies, "immediately and without hesitation."
Just thought you'd like to know. :P
Anyway, this is fantastic.
XxPurpleAngel9xX chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I think it would be a good idea to have morgana go along if you are planing to make it mergana xx. Love this cant wait for more!xx