Reviews for Pokemon Black & White: Tale of a Legend
Elven-in-name chapter 107 . 7/12
Wow. yeah Definitely not as climatic as hopef, but it did end on a happy note so that makes me happy.
Elven-in-name chapter 106 . 7/12
Wow. Right when I thought there could be no surprises, Volan fought hard and cool in an awesome battle. Also, I love Cheren!
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 7/10
Oh, I was having doubts I would ever review for this story, but this was too cool. I couldn't resist. Both battles had an unnexpected victor. The first was nice, but the second was sad and beautiful at the same time. Also, nice seeing Cheren grow a conscience.
I really liked the bickering between Anna Maruko and Clay during this chapter and later on - it was a nice way to inject some humor into a Pokemon tournament arc that is usually fairly serious due to the tension during the battles.
Elven-in-name chapter 103 . 3/25
A cool chapter, the battle between Trip and Stephan was great, made even greater by the victory of Stephan!

Loved it!

The rest of the chapter was great too!
Elven-in-name chapter 102 . 3/22
A great chapter , great battles...

But Volan was a little too harsh on Pansage(and Cilan) even if his goal was noble-to save his Pokemon.

Liked Bianca's victory, and I like that Cheren advanced too, even though I was on Iris' side during their battle.
Elven-in-name chapter 101 . 3/15
...The confession was goid. Really good.
Elven-in-name chapter 100 . 3/15
Well, whatever the Author's Note says, I consider this chapter 100 and it's relevant to me: Stephan's Blitzle finally evolved!

I've been expecting that for a looong time!

Poor Phantom...
Elven-in-name chapter 97 . 3/14
Damn good chapter, I liked more the part about Yancy and Caitlin, but Sapphire was cool too.
Elven-in-name chapter 96 . 3/14
An interesting chapter, but of important note is Ash's realization of how he should behave.

The Rangers were an interesting concept for me when I was little, but now I think they're kind of dumb, as in Pokemon-slaving idiots.
Elven-in-name chapter 95 . 3/13
Ah, a great chapter. Heatran defeated(or outsmarted/settled), Cobalion getting good with humans and two dic k s showing up.
Yeah, Cheren just went on grinding and now he thinks he's best and Trip is annoyingly calm.
Smug snake.

I hope Volan beats both of them!
Elven-in-name chapter 94 . 3/13
An awesome chapter, incredible!

I liked the fight, but no surprise that the good guys won because Vulcan seemed an idiot and a crappy Trainer. Vulcan...hmm, good name for a Fire type 'specialist'.

And the evolution of Ulna was so cool, only The Swords' arrival was better!

Heroes charging!

And 'cool' description of Heatran, really well detailed.
Elven-in-name chapter 93 . 3/13
'Muskdeer' , nice pun. Really.
You use far too many puns, in speech ans otherwise, but this one didn't piss me off.

I love The Swordmen, but I love Keldeo in particular, he's so cute and determined.

Also, I want to see Thrin and Volan to get his Team back!
Elven-in-name chapter 92 . 3/12
Ulna is awesome, and this chapter is just great!

This story arc is great.
Elven-in-name chapter 91 . 3/12
Wow, I like Vanillite. Hope she'll become a strong battler for Thrin's team.
I like her far more than Petromyzon.
Sorry, Petro...

Wow, Tony-Sky was gross.

And Poor grunts, but what will Sierra and Rinkus do, now that they sabotaged the operation? Or am I wrong?
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »