Reviews for Pokemon Black & White: Tale of a Legend
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 51 . 4/30
Pickled kippers? I liked the conversation between Archen and Bernice. It's interesting.

Question: N/A. I never played the game, so no. I didn't have the chance and unless it comes on a mobile release, I probably won't anytime soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
A decent story overall. I just found an error I need to report. In this description for this chapter, it says the character Volan is not fond of Bianca. However, from reading the previous chapter, it seems to be Cheren that Volan dislikes. I thought you should know, since I feel that no matter how good a story is (and so far, it seems to be decent for an online story), even the tiniest unchecked mistake can send everything down the crapper.
Elven-in-name chapter 123 . 10/14/2017
Wow. I love this chapter. This theme, anger, coupled with the fact it had a more serious tone than previous chapters, it made me love it. Also, your description was great and I loved the meeting between Volan and Genesect
Elven-in-name chapter 121 . 10/7/2017
Oh, great. Awesome episode-chapter! The fight was extreme, Zinzolin was surprisingly powerful and Bernice's evolution (and Serperior) was delightful.
Guest chapter 96 . 10/3/2017
There's a small mistake in this chapter. When Volan and his friends first meet Jack Walker and Volan expresses his dislike of Pokemon rangers, you wrote that it was "Stephan" who commented that Volan resembled a Plasma. But wasn't Stephan currently at the Pokemon center waiting for Victini?
Elven-in-name chapter 118 . 10/1/2017
Oh, great chapter. Loved Volan's training session. But what I love more is the Genesect part. Hia "journey" is interesting, and I love his internal voice.
Elven-in-name chapter 118 . 10/1/2017
Elven-in-name chapter 115 . 9/26/2017
Awesome chapter, best by now. awesome for both Volan and Alder. The debate about names was pure genius. Loved Alder's past and how evil Ghetsis passed as in this chapter. Also, your Author's notes answered some of my questions.
Elven-in-name chapter 114 . 9/25/2017
Awesome chapter, 114. Loved the "dream sequence" best description of this fan fic. And can you tell me more about the filter in Spore: GA? you made me curious, and I have the game.
Elven-in-name chapter 110 . 9/22/2017
Oh, well thus chapter has the most dramatic moments, Thrin realising she is used and fighting N, and Volan's promise. But how did Zekrom?
Elven-in-name chapter 110 . 9/22/2017
Elven-in-name chapter 109 . 9/22/2017
ok, the One Hundred ninth chapter gives some surprises. Yay, the joirney is coming to an end...or no? I like Alders dufficulty with names. Stephan can brethe a bit around him. and Good theory about making money, but what happens if a trainer doesn't win tournaments? Or even gym battles, as he is no genious trainer like-ahem-Volan? Can't wait to read what is coming next
Elven-in-name chapter 108 . 9/20/2017
Awesome. Best chapter by now. I loved the description, the feelings, environments, people
...Pokemon.
But the most I liked how you made Genesect manifest his thoughts as a journal. Cool concept.
Can't wait to see what he does next.
Oh I am dissapointed by N. He seems such an inconsistent chracter. I mean, is he stupid? he seems to really love Pokemon and is able to understand them...but he cannot see he is used or he is wrong in his need to trick Thrin? I don't know...
Elven-in-name chapter 107 . 7/12/2017
Wow. yeah Definitely not as climatic as hopef, but it did end on a happy note so that makes me happy.
Elven-in-name chapter 106 . 7/12/2017
Wow. Right when I thought there could be no surprises, Volan fought hard and cool in an awesome battle. Also, I love Cheren!
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »