Reviews for Pokemon Black & White: Tale of a Legend
ILuvIt chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
I read this so many times, so many years back, thanks so much for the memories!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/10/2020
I remeber watching Phineas and Ferb when i was a child and they got transported in time when dinosaurs lived.
mariposablossom chapter 2 . 6/21/2020
I once read this whole story many years ago all the way until it ended, though I lost track of the story for about two years and then came back again. Back then I was too shy to review and by then you'd racked up a lot of reviews so I thought it didn't matter. And you know what, Im not sure it will this time around, but times are tough and I really wanted to come back and read a fanfiction that filled me with a sense of nostalgia and wonder. I've yet to actually publish my own original Pokémon fic, but stories like yours inspired me to keep daydreaming and filling my poor phone's Notes app with ideas (although RIP to my old phone and all the brainstorming on there).

Idk if I'll be able to make it to the end again and how long it will take me this time, but I wanted to thank you for writing this tale. Reading it is one of the few cherished memories from a dark period of my life.

Anywho! That's enough sentimental babble for now.

Something I always liked about this chapter was how distinct of a voice Bernice had right from the start. And also the duality of how one day can be lived so differently depending on the perdpective
JDunks898 chapter 166 . 8/14/2019
…what the heck is Leroy supposed to mean? Is Oliver making a reference to Rick Riordan or something?
Faranon423 chapter 170 . 2/11/2019
It's a pretty good explanation.
Faranon423 chapter 169 . 2/11/2019
Sewaddle
Faranon423 chapter 161 . 2/11/2019
Popplio is ADORABLE, thank you very much!
Faranon423 chapter 133 . 2/11/2019
Shauntal, because BOOKS.
Faranon423 chapter 123 . 2/10/2019
Chapter Question: GHETSIS. His ace is a Hydreigon with a life orb.
SceptileBlade chapter 13 . 12/26/2018
#3 I'd have to say freezing the entirety of Opelucid City
JDunks898 chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Really good fanfiction! I've read this about a gazillion times!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 51 . 4/30/2018
Pickled kippers? I liked the conversation between Archen and Bernice. It's interesting.

Question: N/A. I never played the game, so no. I didn't have the chance and unless it comes on a mobile release, I probably won't anytime soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
A decent story overall. I just found an error I need to report. In this description for this chapter, it says the character Volan is not fond of Bianca. However, from reading the previous chapter, it seems to be Cheren that Volan dislikes. I thought you should know, since I feel that no matter how good a story is (and so far, it seems to be decent for an online story), even the tiniest unchecked mistake can send everything down the crapper.
Elven-in-name chapter 123 . 10/14/2017
Wow. I love this chapter. This theme, anger, coupled with the fact it had a more serious tone than previous chapters, it made me love it. Also, your description was great and I loved the meeting between Volan and Genesect
Elven-in-name chapter 121 . 10/7/2017
Oh, great. Awesome episode-chapter! The fight was extreme, Zinzolin was surprisingly powerful and Bernice's evolution (and Serperior) was delightful.
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »