Reviews for Paragon
SammyKatz chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Molly is alive. Yipee.
Angel-In-221B chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
SHE LIVES! This update just made my day!
louvreangel chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
YES! MOLLY'S BACK, YES!
crooney83 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Yay Molly!
LouLouBear1213 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Awww so sad :( Is this the last chapter?
Simply Lovely chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Poor Sherlock. Wish he knew how to mourn so he could at least not always be haunted... It would be slightly amusing to see him come up with a solution to his depression/funk: Thr Seven Stages of Grief. Just a bit o' humor. Lovely chapter, by the way. I'm really looking forwards to seeing Sherlock mourn. That's not really proper is it? Oh well.
louvreangel chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Even Mycroft... God I feel sorry for Sherlock :( and Molly... and John... and everybody! :(
Rizeru chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I really can't wait to see how this plays out...
broadwayb chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Well done thus far!
redtaxi chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
well done, a very beautiful piece.
It flows exactly as an episode in my mind; it's amazing how accurate it sounds [especially Mycroft]
thank you for this!
lady555 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
is she really dead?
racveq chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I have a massive case of the sads. Thanks! Despite the tearies am looking forward to the next bit. Hopefully...
molescout chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
And the crushing sadness continues. I love how completely in character your Sherlock thinks, feels and acts not to mention all the supporting cast being spot on as well. Very impressive.
Natalia chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Oh this is just so sad. I absolutely did not begin to cry somewhere at the start of chapter 2.. :$ Seriously though, I never read this type of fan fiction, but this is so exceptionally well written that i'm still reading despite this being heart breaking. Please keep writing!
N chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Every. Damn. Chapter makes me cry. As in actual tears falling from my eyes. Stop this. Stop it. (not really.)
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »