Reviews for Paragon
crooney83 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Please tell me Molly's still alive somewhere!
hummingbirds13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
A painful, yet wonderful piece to read. I feel like as much of a hopeless romantic about this couple as I suspect our Molly might be, so I usually like stories with a happy ending for the pair. However, this is so well written that it is hard to pass up! Realistically heartbreaking. Are you going to write more? It would be interesting to see how this mystery unfolds.
LadyK1138 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was absolutely gut-wrenching. Your characterizations were spot on - and they broke my heart!
I don't want her to be dead... I guess that's the point.
Simply Lovely chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Well, I loved it. Bittersweet, really. Loved it. So Sherlock, the ending. Made me smile with my eyes wet (I don't cry, isn't it strange?) continues your lovely pieces, I enjoy them so very much.
Kataraang0 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was really sad. Beautiful work, though.
Anatomydoc chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
YOU NEED TO FIX THIS!

OK, sorry for yelling.

The piece you chose to have Sherlock play is perfect. :)
MizJoely chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Great ending point for this first chapter. Very poignant.
racveq chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow. That was beautifully written.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Stunning in so many ways! I read it twice and got the same visceral reaction both times. Please write more soon
catsgotmytongue chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I don't know if you will continue this story on a happier note ( please ? : ) ) but this is an excellent one-shot as it is.
Very good job!
molescout chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow, well done. I had a lump in my throat the entire time and the way you ended it with Sherlock realizing he was crying... sheesh.

I noticed this isn't a one shot so now I'm intrigued with where you're going to take this.

Beautifully done.
N chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
did you *have* to fucking bleed my heart?
Rizeru chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That is going to haunt me, I just know it. Very well-written! I really want this story to go on. One more miracle: don't let Molly be dead.
4UISUNI2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I teared.
LaFemmeQuiRit chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was just awful, in the best way. If that makes sense? I actually felt sad while reading, showing you have real talent for writing!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »