Reviews for Paragon
Poodle warriors chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
A wonderful and satisfying end to a great story! I enjoyed it so much- thank you for writing a great piece.
Len chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
This is a superb ending to a superb story. Thank you so much for sharing it - I've enjoyed every minute.
MickeyMonroe chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
That was the sweetest ending ever! What a brilliant story!
hummingbirds13 chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
I'm not entirely sure what to say! This story was so remarkable and I am so glad that you shared it with all of us readers. I am not usually one who enjoys AU type of stories, but you were able to beautifully connect the cannon with your own great ideas. Giving Molly this whole new backstory was a wonderful to add a new element to these characters and their interaction. Your writing was spot on- engaging, well-paced, and lots of fun. Clearly you spent a great deal of time planning and getting things just so- and it showed throughout the whole story. I loved the tale- especially the ending. I feel like they really chose each other, which is so much sweeter than the one-sided love story we see on TV. I hope that you continue to write and share in this universe. Great work!
CompanionToMisterHolmes chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
I have loved this from beginning to end, it is so well written and such a unique idea, I love the plot and the mix of pure heartbreaking angst and lovely fluffy bits is brilliant. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Love everything about this.
Anatomydoc chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Katya Jade chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
So lovely! Glad you put aside your doubts and published this!
Rocking the Redhead chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
So fabulous. Would love to see a sequel with a pregnant Molly especially your version that is so kickass! Bb
MorbidbyDefault chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
FAN-FRAKKING-TASTIC chapter, love! :D
Potix chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Oh, I loved this chapter...and the ending, absolutely brilliant!
MizJoely chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Still smiling! Lovely ending, thanks for sharing and posting this marvelous story.
Elliesmeow chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Cute. I like seeing Sherlock finding his pace as a good boyfriend, at least by Molly's standards.

Thanks for posting.
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
ohhhh i love it
Poodle warriors chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Great chapter; it's nice to see them happy after all they went through!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »