Reviews for Cool Down My Heat
AnjoRemix chapter 9 . 9/9
Holy heck this is a total mess. It's taking some time for Tsunade to realize it's their "heat" that is controlling their wild behaviors. I do love the fact that Shika and Naru has a brotherly/sisterly bond. I'll tag along!
MailorderWaifu chapter 9 . 4/30
omg your back! welcome back love!
I'm so happy! I love it so far.
ruinedsandwich chapter 9 . 4/14
DAMMNN MAN THIS WAS FANTASTIC I LOVE IT
stubs1101 chapter 11 . 4/13
ok you got me with the apple. why is the apple back?
GreenEggsN'Ham chapter 11 . 4/13
Hey it's been awhile! I was totally surprised to see this update. Seems like no one is thinking outside of human medical conditions with this situation. I wonder, maybe Naruto and Gaara should ask their respected bijuus about this or talk to Bee as he is the oldest living bijuu host.

I kinda feel like Naruto being an anbu and this is post war she and kurama should be on friendly terms. Unless this is an alternate universe and they're not. Also where is Shikamaru? He would be great solving mysteries.

Hopes this helps, you're doing fine don't stress yourself about it so much. The premise of this story is good.
soul of the kitsune chapter 11 . 4/13
Love this!
YokaiAngel chapter 11 . 4/13
I... Dear anime, This is Awesome!~~~~
CloudySkies2208 chapter 11 . 4/13
Shiny red apple? Im curious about that
I really love this story. I hope you will update soon :)
Faery66 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Farala chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
I really love this story and it makes me sad that it takes you so long to update. please update soon. it is a really god story.
Farala chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
lance.haviland chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Epic story so far hope u update soon cant wait for more chapters got me on the edge of my seat literally lol this story is a bit different from others but thats one of the reasons i like it keep it up update soon , or finish it
Post U Later chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
Well, This Is Getting Interesting. I Really Hope That Tsunade's Kinda Figured Out That Naruto & Gaara The Ones Causing Themselves To Go Berserk, That It's A Reaction To Each Other. I Mean, If She Wants To Observe Them In This 'Berserk State' She Needs To Let Them Be Near Each Other.

Anyway, I REALLY Can't Wait For More! This Is Such A GREAT Story! & I Absolutely LOVE GaaNaru. It's Definitely My OTP. & I Also Adore Fem!Naruto, So This Is Just Perfect! I Know It's Been Over 6 Months But Please Update Soon! X3
Alaska chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
Argh! So close! Please update soon, this story is awesome and creepy at the same time and I can't wait to read more!