Reviews for Resolve
scifigrrl chapter 6 . 5/19
Fantastic!
jjchow33 chapter 6 . 4/6
Thank you for sharing this,looking forward to reading more!
Brina chapter 6 . 3/27
Thank you for not letting this story fall to the wayside. It makes my damn day to receive an email stating that another chapter has been added.
SheDevilJen chapter 6 . 3/23
Nice chapter. Really enjoyed it :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 3/21
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it it was great.
DanAlaya chapter 6 . 3/21
Happy to see another chapter in the story. It really is a great story you have going.
Katarzyna88gb chapter 6 . 3/21
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 5 . 3/5
I have found so many unfinished stories here, and here is another one. I don't know why you didn't finish it; your characterizations were quite good, the way you showed Aaron and Marta struggling with their own thoughts, and the direction you've taken the story—you had me hooked from the beginning. If you still have the same email and you get this, please do consider coming back to this story and finishing it. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Great story.
scifigrrl chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Really-that's the end?! Wow, I hope not. Great story!
Sabsi13 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I absolutely love this story! :D the way you fill these missing scenes with your incredible writing is simply perfect! thank you so much for sharing this story :) I can't wait for more!
scifigrrl chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I love that you included the scene seen in one of the trailers but not in the movie or DVD extras and how you've expanded the movie scenes and filled them wonderfully!
broadwaybound101 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
More more more! I must have more! I have read all of your other fanfics and I saw that you updated this story so I retread chapters 1 through 4 and I must say that this last chapter blew me away! So much so that I had to rewatch the fiurth Bourne film and remind myself what was canon and what was not. It's THAT good! Here is to hoping for an update soon. Have a fantabulous day, because YOU deserve it.
Katarzyna88gb chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
I just found your story, I so love it. I really hope U will update it
MichAre1a chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Can't wait to see where this leads!