Reviews for Resolve
idseddie chapter 5 . 2/15
Still waiting... *whistles*
idseddie chapter 6 . 1/29
What a brilliant story! An update is really needed over here! Please.
Alana chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
I need more of this please...
scifigrrl chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
Fantastic!
jjchow33 chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Thank you for sharing this,looking forward to reading more!
Brina chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
Thank you for not letting this story fall to the wayside. It makes my damn day to receive an email stating that another chapter has been added.
SheDevilJen chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
Nice chapter. Really enjoyed it :)
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it it was great.
DanAlaya chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
Happy to see another chapter in the story. It really is a great story you have going.
Katarzyna88gb chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
amy.d.fuller.9 chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
I have found so many unfinished stories here, and here is another one. I don't know why you didn't finish it; your characterizations were quite good, the way you showed Aaron and Marta struggling with their own thoughts, and the direction you've taken the story—you had me hooked from the beginning. If you still have the same email and you get this, please do consider coming back to this story and finishing it. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Great story.
scifigrrl chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Really-that's the end?! Wow, I hope not. Great story!
Linneanna chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
I absolutely love this story! :D the way you fill these missing scenes with your incredible writing is simply perfect! thank you so much for sharing this story :) I can't wait for more!
scifigrrl chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I love that you included the scene seen in one of the trailers but not in the movie or DVD extras and how you've expanded the movie scenes and filled them wonderfully!