Reviews for Finding A Way
ceisyaxoxo chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
I LIKE THIS STORY!
I'M CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO LEVI!
UPDATE SOON PLEASE
flakeshake07 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
awesome story!
Brenna Newbert chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
All I can say is WHAT? I need to know what happens and now!
PhsycoKiller chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
wtf just happened
Sierramiku chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
This story is just so so good! It's my favourite SnK fic! But ahhh the cliffhanger _ Will be waiting patiently for your next update 3
Silentbellsxx chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
I really hope you update soon... I know it is a long shot... It's really sad... Because I really liked this story... And it stopped when things where falling into place. Please if you have any free it, continue?
allthefandoms19 chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Love the story it's addictive and the pacing is spot on, I can't wait for the update!
Stark01 chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Very Nice! You are doing a great job! I think that you should add Levi in the character list though so it is easier for people to find your story :)
Tennu chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Shit cliffhanger ! NOOOOOOO ! Levi please TAKE CAREEEEEEEEE
SpagTroll chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
SHIT, LEVI, NO! And what the fuck is happening to Eren?! WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE EREN'S DREAM?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! (3 This book 3)
SpagTroll chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
OH MY GOSH! This is the cutest thing I have... Just...
SpagTroll chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awww, poor Jean... I hate him, but seriously, I got sad when Marco died... Somehow you made me feel sorry for the horse faced bastard, well done.
grandshadowseal chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
looks like Levi and Eren are in for some trouble!
Eirin Halliwell chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Noooooooooo, Erennnnnnn! What happened here! Poor Eren! Levi, you have to rescue him!
Much mystery. It is fascinating.
Excellent chapter as always. Jump happiness when I see an update on this story. I love her!
Greetings.