Reviews for Memories of the Heart: The Emmett Bledsoe Chronicles
bemmett4ever1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I loved this story for a long time, and it's been so long you haven't updated it. Just wondering if there is any more of it coming :-)
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I love this however Ty is cite come on bay you can wit it out
MyKala2011 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Please update
mlnapier09 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
That's my kind of birthday present.
mlnapier09 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Perfect first time.
mlnapier09 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Beautiful first date.
mlnapier09 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
She's his again. Oh the emotions you bring out and how you write them is beautiful. You were Emmett and Bay so beautifully.
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Just let him in Bay. Just let him in.
R5-Is-The-Bomb chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Please write more this book is in my list of favorites and I am totally following
the book Bay and Emmett 4 evr
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Please continue! My favourite story on the site!
My Own Dreams chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
I love it! Please update!
SAB LOVER chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
ok so i absolutely love switched at birth and i absolutely love this fanfic! it does switched at birth so much justice and i just procrastinated on homework for about an hour reading all of it. you are an amazing writer! i dont care if they are characters in a tv show i am so freaking jealous of bay haha emmett bledsoe is so cute and funny and gorgeous and sexy and i dont even know. well i better start my homework -.- keep it up and I can't wait for chapter 7!
Abby Elyse Samuel chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
I love this chapter! It's no secret Emmett is my favorite character, but he is not whole, not complete, not at his best unless he is with Bay. It is the same for her. They really are one character, because they complete each other so perfectly. That's what I see here.

This chapter gives me such a wonderful feeling of contentment. Of course, there is tension, too. That's to be expected. I love Emmett's nervousness as he reacquaints himself with Bay's family. The idea of ongoing Angelo tension is delicious! I am glad Emmett can count on both Toby and Regina to accept him, and I feel as though he can work his way back into John's and Kathryn's good graces.

Emmett's friendship with Daphne is always a favorite of mine, and each time they interact in this story, the tone is absolutely perfect. This particular chapter showcases their history and the ease with which they are able to communicate. Daphne knows how Emmett feels about Bay, and she is happy for Emmett and Bay. I even sense that she will be there to support both of them, if anything ever threatens to hurt them. I remember being at a wedding once, when the minister made it clear that it was the responsibility of each person in attendance to support this couple (sort of along the lines of "it takes a village" and everyone here is now responsible for ensuring that this couple succeeds). I liked that moment. I feel that Daphne will be there for Emmett and Bay like that. She is loyal to her friendship to both of them. They truly are family now.

Emmett's budding relationship with Abby is adorable, too. I can see Bay and Emmett being a wonderful influence in her life. I love the idea of Abby having three dads, but having Bay and Emmett in her life will be important to her, too.

Emmett's desire to have Bay all to himself at home is probably my favorite part of this chapter. They truly have lost so much time together, so many important years. It makes complete sense to me that both of them want to make up for that now. I foresee them interacting with family and friends, but Bay and Emmett will also take lots of time to just be alone together.

I know it is not possible for them to literally melt into one another, but they will try. I love the idea of Bay and Emmett being extremely protective of their quiet time together and turning away other people, if they ever start to take too much of their time together away. Bay and Emmett will protect their relationship this time.

Emmett's birthday gifts for Bay are very sweet. I look forward to seeing the two of them celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas together.

I cannot wait to find out what the new year will bring for them. I am ready for Bay and Emmett in 2020. I know they will face challenges, but I really do have faith in them. I love Bay and Emmett as a couple so much.

Thank you for writing this story. It means a lot to me. I am very excited to see the next few chapters. I especially love when Emmett protects Bay, so I hope there will be some of that in there, too!

You always write my most favorite stories of all.
Bemmett4ever1 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Loved to name the star after her.. So cute and so romantic. Typical Emmett. All the details of how they relate and how easy it is for them to connect to each other and talk freely, it is just joyful to read. Absolutely cannot wait until next chapter and see what they will be up to on the organization they will be volunteering. While SAB keep postponing their reunion this is the best story to keep my hopes high for them to be back. Thank you so much! Looking extremely anxiously forward for next chapter :-)
Bemmett tho 3 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
This is my favourite story on the whole site! Please update more often tho...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »