Reviews for Comfort Me
IloveRemusnSirius chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
More more I need more I beg of you, this story is amazing and not full of bull shots like other stories. This is more original and not cliché
Larissa chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
i would like to read more :'( But i understand you have a lot to do... It was just to say that there are still people who think about your story :) see you soon, i hope !
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
You have officially made Sirius a girl and Severus his new BFF! Well I don't think anyone could make them more OOC. Even with the annoying characters the story isn't half bad.
Rebecca chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Ooh dam ! What's he gonna say :D
Rebecca chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Glad Sirius fighted back (:
He and Severus are soo cute :D
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
wow! great chapter
HallowsEve chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Please tell me this is not abandoned! It's my first ever SS/SB pairing so it can't be. Please update soon. It's awesome so far.
Offliner chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Please update soon, I love this story c:
Bloodred 321 chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Oh no please don't tell me he's going to do something stupid. Please update soon I can't wait to read more.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
this is brilliant... any chance Lucius could get cross with Severus and call him a giant bat? to which Sirius replies something incredibly sarcastic...?
saraim chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
I hope sirius doesn't lose it
Merry Christmas Eve
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
love it
:).
Jay-magic- G chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
yesssss. See i called this. I said this was going to happen. WHAT? He didn't let go.
He didn't let go. It's snape . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh( i want to scream my joy so much right now). I said that there will be a battle for snape between the brothers... what is Snape going to do next?

Forget Siruis I want to know what happens next... oh my days pleas update soon. you know i love this story so please please for the love of God and all that is holy and because is Christmas time please upload another chapter...please.

Make it my christmas gift just UPLOAD.
saraim chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I hope it dont lead to a fight
Scathach2000 chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
Here was another nice one!

I enjoyed and enjoy again and again to see you picturing the person, not like a glove puppet, but like real persons with real problems and feelings and everything, trying to hold together the future without overtrhrowing it, trying to stand for what they've said and done even if it's the worst pain for their hearts ... it's a strange way to discribe it, I know that, but I don't know how to say it otherwise.

Well, that was an a bit philosophical one, wasn't it? Sometimes I just can't stop myself ...

waiting curiouse,