Reviews for Yellow and Green, Blue and White
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 9/20
this is so totally awesome!
chaoswizard chapter 4 . 9/3
Keep it coming plz it is good
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 4 . 7/12
This is amazing! Please tell me it isn't discontinued!
GambitsGirl chapter 3 . 5/10
I really like your story so far.
The only downside are the extremely short chapters.
I hope you update soon (maybe even a longer chapter).

Until then,
Bye.

PS: "schön" is only used as a description, if you call someone "beautiful" like, 'You are beautiful' it means 'Du bist schön'; but I believe you meant rather 'It's okay, beautiful' beautiful is here not a normal description anymore and would be translated to 'Es ist okay, Schönheit'.

I can't really explain the why behind it, let's just say it is good to know, but not needed as long as you don't plan to move to Germany permanently, and even then it would not be the end of the world.
Danyelle298 chapter 4 . 2/22
More plz
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Female Ron hate who her family every treat and have enough of it
countrylovinfangirl chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Fluffy3314 chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
I love this pairing so much omg thank you, I hope you continue to update, aaaaaaah I'm so excited
Parallel Parabox chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
There arent enough harry kurt stories. I aboslutly love them. I wonder how Kurt will react to harry finding him beautiful
Kitsune-Demoness chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Love the story plot. Details could use a little work, and it would be a bit easier to read if you seperate each important event or someone talking into indented paragraphs. Everything else is great.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Ong i love it keep going because i really really want to see how this end. I would love to see tom become harry's friend/protector
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
it is a good story. but it's hard to read because of the lack of spacing. please put it into paragraphs. or at least put more space in between lines.
eveemars87 chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Love this, Harry should go away with Kurt and leave the wizardry world behind , let Voldmort win and take down Dumbledore and everyone in league with him. Love this pairing
Parallel Parabox chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Hi! So I like the summery of the story and want to read it when you put it up. Will it be put up under this story? Or will it be cOmPlEaTlY different? Like if I want to read it when it's put up can I just follow this one story.
jessicariddle87 chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
PLEASE keep up the amazing work!