Reviews for Yellow and Green, Blue and White
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Female Ron hate who her family every treat and have enough of it
countrylovinfangirl chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Fluffy3314 chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
I love this pairing so much omg thank you, I hope you continue to update, aaaaaaah I'm so excited
Parallel Parabox chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
There arent enough harry kurt stories. I aboslutly love them. I wonder how Kurt will react to harry finding him beautiful
Kitsune-Demoness chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Love the story plot. Details could use a little work, and it would be a bit easier to read if you seperate each important event or someone talking into indented paragraphs. Everything else is great.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Ong i love it keep going because i really really want to see how this end. I would love to see tom become harry's friend/protector
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
it is a good story. but it's hard to read because of the lack of spacing. please put it into paragraphs. or at least put more space in between lines.
eveemars87 chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Love this, Harry should go away with Kurt and leave the wizardry world behind , let Voldmort win and take down Dumbledore and everyone in league with him. Love this pairing
Parallel Parabox chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Hi! So I like the summery of the story and want to read it when you put it up. Will it be put up under this story? Or will it be cOmPlEaTlY different? Like if I want to read it when it's put up can I just follow this one story.
jessicariddle87 chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
PLEASE keep up the amazing work!
meep15 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
I hope you update soon
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
WolfGirl75 chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
Jo German girl chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Hello there, I merely wanted to point out some corrections pertaining the German words/phrases used in chapter two (I Vill Never Tell a Soul):

- Armed seele (I am assuming you had desired to say "poor soul"), the correct spelling and capitalisation would have been 'arme Seele'
- Kurt says "Zat I can promise, schön", if you had meant for Kurt to call Harry Beautiful, as an endearment (e.g.: darling, sweetheart etc.), then you would have to say 'Schönheit'. While "schön" does mean pretty/beautiful in German, it is merely the adjective, and cannot be used as an endearment in that form.

I am not attempting to appear rude through 'flaming' (?) your understandable errors. This is supposed to be constructive criticism, but if it this is perceived as impolite or insensitive, then I sincerely apologise.

Have a good day/evening/morning.
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Not sure if it's on purpose or not but you have 'I vouldn't dare tell a soul vithout your permission. He said,' twice near the bottom.
Interesting story so far :)
-Birdy