Reviews for Yellow and Green, Blue and White
Parallel Parabox chapter 1 . 10/2
Hi! So I like the summery of the story and want to read it when you put it up. Will it be put up under this story? Or will it be cOmPlEaTlY different? Like if I want to read it when it's put up can I just follow this one story.
jessicariddle87 chapter 8 . 8/24
PLEASE keep up the amazing work!
meep15 chapter 8 . 7/8
I hope you update soon
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 6/12
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
WolfGirl75 chapter 8 . 5/27
wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
Jo German girl chapter 2 . 4/17
Hello there, I merely wanted to point out some corrections pertaining the German words/phrases used in chapter two (I Vill Never Tell a Soul):

- Armed seele (I am assuming you had desired to say "poor soul"), the correct spelling and capitalisation would have been 'arme Seele'
- Kurt says "Zat I can promise, schön", if you had meant for Kurt to call Harry Beautiful, as an endearment (e.g.: darling, sweetheart etc.), then you would have to say 'Schönheit'. While "schön" does mean pretty/beautiful in German, it is merely the adjective, and cannot be used as an endearment in that form.

I am not attempting to appear rude through 'flaming' (?) your understandable errors. This is supposed to be constructive criticism, but if it this is perceived as impolite or insensitive, then I sincerely apologise.

Have a good day/evening/morning.
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 2 . 3/29
Not sure if it's on purpose or not but you have 'I vouldn't dare tell a soul vithout your permission. He said,' twice near the bottom.
Interesting story so far :)
Why roses?
MaiKanon chapter 2 . 3/17
Nice story! :) I really liked Kurt in the movie and wondered where he was in the third movie :'( just one thing, I'm German, so I gotta correct you in one thing: it's arme seele, and I suppose you meant beauty, that's rather "hübscher" or "schönheit" :)
chickieroy chapter 8 . 3/14
still loving the story I hope you upload more soon
I love it keep writing and never stop muhahahahhaahaha
mattcun chapter 8 . 3/14
plz write more
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 3/5
cant wait for more this is awesome
LunarisDraconis chapter 4 . 3/5
its sad the chapters are so short... frownie face
babygirlloveme6 chapter 7 . 2/14