Reviews for Yellow and Green, Blue and White
Rosalee Jackson chapter 4 . 4/16
This is really well written and the plot seems decent. So please hurry up and upload the next chapter!
Sevvus chapter 4 . 4/15
I love this, but I wish the chapters were longer! X3 i feel like Im just reading a bunch of summaries... but their fantastic summaries! XD so fantastic I want more!
adaydreamer95 chapter 4 . 3/30
i like it
OnikoKuroshio chapter 4 . 3/10
I really like it. Kurt is one of my three fav character's in x-men. There aren't enough harry nightcrawler pairings, much less ones that are well done. I really like this story! I hope it gets another chapter I can tell it will be good.
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 2/23
interesting fic
but the first paragraph of this chapter was a bit had to read being so tightly packed together and I found my self skipping bits
chickieroy chapter 4 . 2/17
I really love the story I can't wait for more to come please upload more soon
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 2/14
cool story
96flowers chapter 4 . 2/13
Gringotts maybe?
mattcun chapter 4 . 2/9
plz write more
Nazomi13x13 chapter 2 . 2/9
nice story

do you use a translator for the German words? because i think you wanted to say "Arme Seele" poor soul ... or? Not "arm soul"...

dont take it wrong i only wanted to give you a tip
HPSlashAddict chapter 4 . 2/6
I'd love to see Harry get healed then go to Gringotts. He can be emancipated, perhaps by Sirius' Will. Kurt could take Harry anywhere, maybe they do traveling or just go to America. Maybe there is mpreg, or just two sad boys who think themselves freaks, finding beauty in one another. I really love this pairing (Kurt is underloved) and would LOVE to see more. Been waiting for a new chapter. :)
RandomAsRainbows chapter 4 . 2/5
Hahaha. Evil Sev! Don't tease them ! ;)
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 4 . 2/5
Ooh, what's going on with severus? Does he almost like harry now? Does he know he is godfather? How does harry know? Will the twins go with harry to America? So many questions, a good story so far though
LOU Xx
Silvermane1 chapter 4 . 2/5
cool
Maybe2Morrow chapter 4 . 2/4
Short yes, but stuff happened. Lol if I had any ideas I'd tell you, but unfortunately, I'm bad at giving writing help. I'd like to see some more relationship development though :). Hope you can update soon!