Reviews for Yellow and Green, Blue and White
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 7 . 19h ago
cant wait for more this is awesome
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 4 . 19h ago
its sad the chapters are so short... frownie face
babygirlloveme6 chapter 7 . 2/14
I want Severus/Logan
Phoenix Moon 00 chapter 7 . 1/17
Hey! I was wondering if you would put up earnings before any lemon scene you may post? Please don't be offended I just think I'm to young for that so I want to be able to skip over it.
Tristi Lynne chapter 7 . 1/17
lol that last part was really funny but then again not unexpected from the twins. great story i hope you plan on continuing soon. things have definitely gotten interesting.
SekhmetRa chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
hey just a few corrections for the german if you don't mind. if you meant 'poor soul' at the beginning it's spelled 'Arme Seele' the word 'Seele' is a noun and in german nouns are usually spelled with a capital letter no matter where in a sentence they are. i'm assuming you meant to spell 'Wagner' with a 'v' because of Kurt's accent. But if 'schön' was to be a nickname meaning 'beautiful' you should be using 'Schönheit' that is the noun for it 'schön' is an adjective.
Thorilian chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Lol Fred and forge, got to love their work.
tiaaofficial chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Severus and hank
NinjaDai chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
SEVxLOGAN!
CreatedByFire chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
How does Severus/Scott have half a point? xD well my votes on Severus/Logan! Love this story an hope you update soon!
fandomenforcer chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
I could so see the twins doing that bit at the end. Nice twist with Jareth I was fangirling
yakuza511 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
anonymous chick chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Please update soon, doll! I vote Severus/Hank for a vote of 1.64!