Reviews for Second Chance
KassfromVenus chapter 8 . 4/21
The best story of inuyasha I have read by far. I like the end, even though I felt like kagome was way too present in the past almost as if kikyou was a substitute, but it's so well written, I hope to read more stories from you.
SKAM Asakura Lawliet chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
OMG! "His smile was Kagome" I LOVE YOU! That phrase was ... not even know how to describe it! was perfect, great, beautiful ... well, I think you understand me. Regarding your opinion. Well, I also think the Kagome / Inuyasha relationship was a little strained. For he was the reincarnation of Kikyo. So it does not make sense that fans hate Kikyo Kagome and vice versa. No there was Kagome Kikyo / Inuyasha. And maybe if Kagome would exist. But I definitely would not have the pearl. Therefore know not Inuyasha. Not that I have anything against Kagome, on the contrary. I like medium well, because I'm a little more like Kikyo. Not lying then my mom says I'm a little cold with my friends without my noticing. But I feel that if it were not for its resemblance to Kikyo and be his reincarnation, in addition to the inherited powers of Kikyo. InuYasha turned to see or would follow and eternally in love with Kikyo. Kagome was born from the desire to be with Kikyo of Inuyasha. Well, I'm not upset more! I loved your story.
Slytherin Potter chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
oh wow this is going to shape up into something spectacular!
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
God, yes! Become human and prevent Kagome's existence. Lord, iI hate Kagome. She's just so winy and dramatic and always gets her panties in a knot over the dumbest reasons. She almost makes me ashamed to be female, getting so worked up.
Sorry. I'm an obvious Kagome hater. I think it's her voice. It's like a grate on my ears.
Just some food for thought: I don't think Kagome would entirely cease to exist if Kikyo never died. She still would have been conceived and birthed in her own time period. she just wouldn't have Kikyo's soul; she'd have her own individual soul, like any other girl. I don't think that Kagome having Kikyo's soul made her anything like Kikyo. She just looked like her. But if she had her own soul, she'd still be Kagome, without priestess abilities.
A. T. Manotas chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
GENIAL! asi debio ser el final de la serie, pero noooo, (idiotas producores )
goldspears chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
what i said before i didn't mean it i don't hate kagome i just like kikyou and inuyasha better, they suite eachother and you know your actually a writer that doesn't bash any of them, kagome and kikyou so i'm happy.
goldspears chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
choose Kiyyou she deserves it, I mean it, seriously, I really don't like Kagome, screw that I down right hate her, ruining Kikyou and Inuyasha's chances of love, seriously, she should just go and die. I don't care if people don't agree with me, I really don't care at all, so there!
RTNknight chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
This might be awfully late to write a review but I feel as if I MUST write it anyway.

To sum it up, this is absolutely one of the best fanfic that's ever written in all kind of fictions. Your characterization, your grammar, your prose, and most of all your ending is so perfect. Somehow it's even better in a light-hearted way than the origin (not that the origin is bad because if it's not that way, there will simply not be the anime/manga. It's just that the origin's kind of a bit depressing for Kikyou, though not all that depressing coz' in the end it's still implied that Inu/Kik soul are meant to be for each other.)

I could go on my long rambling for days about how fantastic this story is if you're willing to see a huge load of wall text in your review page. Blah blah blah XD

Anyway, I truly can't thank you enough for writing such an awesome fanfic like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
sweet story so far. I can't help the bit of anger that i feel though. Kagome accepted inuyasha as he was, a half demon. she never asked him to be anything but himself. Kikyo however wanted him to be human. how can you say ou truly love someone if you make them change completely who/what they are? if she really loved him she'd stop being so fucking selfish and accept him as is. nuff said.
Freakish Nature chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I read your bio and realized that you were probably twelve or thirteen when you wrote this fanfiction. :O I thought that you were seventeen or something judging from your matureness and writing. UNBELIEVABLE! Wow... I could never write something this good. Great job making me feel so stupid and dumb with your talent... _' ANYWAYS, I'm convinced you'll probably become some kind of famous writer a few years from now...
Freakish Nature chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Aw... *sniffles* WONDERFUL ENDING! You let them both have a happy ending and managed to make it work. And it made my heart warm up when you implied that Kikyo was Kagome, that they were the same soul and Kagome was Kikyo, just without all that responsibility. And what could be better than putting reincarnation with reincarnation? . And since I'm a Kikyo fan, I think of it as Kikyo and Inuyasha still managing to find their way into love even after death. Even though Kagome fans might think of it differently. Basically, This was a GREAT fic and you are a GREAT writer. Everything is GREAT!
tomoyo chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
KYA! so CUTE! inukik

FOREVER! you are really good at writing,it was a beautifully written story! KEEP WRITING!
iVietBootie chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
whoa...never saw that ending coming. At least all of them are happy(: you are one amazing writer .
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
OMG! the last sentence:

'Inuyasha’s eyes flew open, wide with shock, and his face paled. If Naraku never tricked him, if Kikyo never shot him, if she never died, if her soul never left her body, there would be no Kagome. Not now, not in fifty years, not ever.'

That's my dream *.*

Just joking.
cero chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
Finally someone who is mature enough not to bash Kikyou or Kagome. When I read some of the hate reviews I just want to bash their heads. I really dont understand all this hate. Kikyou did not choose to come back and if these hateful people would know all episodes or the manga they would see, that Kagome does not hate Kikyou or that Kikyou is not really evil.

Is it Kikyous fault that all she had to hold on was hate in the beginning or that Kagome had no training at all because you dont learn to slay demons in the modern time? Its awful how retarted people can be, they dont really know both girls but hate them regardless.

There is one thing in your fic what is strange and thats Inuyashas reincarnation. Why you choose to give him silver hair and dog ears in the present time is beyond me. He could have looked like Inuyasha in his human form, it would have been more realistic. It just doesnt make sense that someone has dogears in Kagomes time without being a freak and scientists trying to make experiments with him.