Reviews for Entwine
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 9/23
So glad I stumbled across your story. What a brilliant piece of work. I hope your health improves and allows you to have a chance to continue/finish this one day.
To lazy to login chapter 13 . 9/12
christine.kagak chapter 13 . 9/11
At this rate it seems like Harry and Tom will never get together. That's the vibe I'm getting anyways. There is not even any hint of denial on Harry's part, he just seems to just flat out hate Riddle and hold no attraction. Not even when he and Hermionie were first in the RoR when the horcrux kissed him. Can't wait to read more!
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 13 . 8/25
I hope you recover from ur illness soon! And I'm really liking this, even the part where Harry loses himself and has to find his purpose all over again was amazing! He's imperfect, and dang that was an incredible feat you pulled seriously
I was sort of confused with Harry almost killing Luna; was it a dream or was he arguing with both fate and the lamia blood? Then turned back time to try again? And where is the diary soul? Can't wait for the diadem!
Yuki15 chapter 13 . 7/13
Please update soooonn
the real narnia chapter 13 . 6/18
Aghhh this is getting so interesting! This is amazing - I wasn't expecting a redo fic which made it even better! I know it's been awhile, but please please please please PLEASE update soon, because I can't wait for Harry and Tom to actually meet and for Harry to confront the mermaids during the 2nd task about lamia history.

Happy writing! :)
SnarryLover91 chapter 13 . 6/15
I'm loving this story. I also noticed it's been almost a year since updated. I hope your health is good and you can update soon.
Katsy17 chapter 13 . 6/11
SaiyaCat chapter 13 . 6/10
So Awsome Please UpDate Soon!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 6/10
Harry and Hermione are so Cute.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 6/10
Go Harry bitem
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 5/11
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 13 . 5/10
UPDAAATTTTTEEEEE PLZZZZZ your story is brilliant.
longlost chapter 4 . 4/30
i'm from Bulgaria and when it was said in the harry potter series that there was a school from here i was so surprised i had to watch it like a hundred times before it got to my brain. i mean we are a very small country
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 11 . 4/10