Reviews for Entwine
It's...incredible. Just, simply amazing! I must admid, I'm a fan of MoD/Creature/Dark Harry with a dash of timetravelling. But, unfortunately, too many an author gets lost in the super!Harry they've created and forget about the tiny little things called quality and realistic behaviour. That said, I can't express how immensely happy I am that this is not one of those fics, but infact a story of high quality. Harry, while powerfull and intelligent, doesn't appear to be too much so. He is just as prone to mistakes and foul fortune as the rest of us. Maybe even more so. When one reads a story, it's not just about reading and following the plot; it's about making them believe in what they are reading. The mind of a reader is a canvas the writer uses to paint a story with his or her words. And you most certaintly did make me believe in this story and painted the picture. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ps. Sorry if this review comes across weird or messy or just plain ridiculous, I'm sick and just can't seem to truly express myself freely. Not being a native speaker of the language doesn't exactly help either.
Pyrane chapter 11 . 2/21
Hum, Harry's really careless. Even if I understand why, it is still harsh.
Hope it will be better soon
Thanks for sharing, and please don't stop writing *beg on her knees*
;D

***Pyrane***
DarkNekoGreece chapter 11 . 1/31
Gods can't wait to read more!
Jjluvu2001 chapter 1 . 1/31
Updaaaaates!
Twitch101 chapter 11 . 1/26
Great story! Can wait for more!
Danneyland chapter 11 . 1/21
Liking the story so far. As the killing and smut ensued, I could see how it could be taken as a crack fic. I was a little weirded out for a bit. But, after a couple days' break, I finished this chapter and am now reviewing

I'm honestly hoping that, plot wise, things start moving a little quicker ... I feel if we tarry too long, everyone'll be dead and he'll have slept with everyone.

Although I know the pairing is Harry/Voldemort(TMR), I find myself rooting for Harry/Luna while it lasts. I like the idea of a red dress and heavy mascara/eye make-up. Sounds really pretty.
readingaccount chapter 11 . 1/16
This is such a fascinating story! You're an incredibly gifted writer.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 11 . 1/8
Love it!

Please update soon!
Me4Ever999 chapter 11 . 1/5
I love Luna so much!
StormyFireDragon chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
nice story. looking forward to more.
jgood27 chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
AzureSoulReaper chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
nice chapter can't wait for more
jodiedunn chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
i really like that harry is right in dumbledores face, normally when there's dunbledore bashing it's toned down because they don't want to get caught so early on, so this is a nice change
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Willa1317 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Wonderful story! And yes, Remus' death was rather upsetting but I can see Harry's point and I think I'm more upset about Sirius finding out. That would be horrible. I'm a bit confused about what happened to the horcrux, but I figure time will reveal all... I absolutely love this Harry, the Draco and Lucius scenes were perfect! I can't wait for more!