Reviews for Entwine
its been well over a year already, but I hope you update this
despite the fact that I like what you did with harry's wand, the core would not have fought him - Voldemort has the brother wand and is dark. The wood and core worked perfectly fine with him (though I think Yew is inclined towards dark magic...) So if anything, Harry's wood would have to be changed, or even the thestral hair core added to it and the wood changed as Holly wood leans towards light magic. The wand itself, especially the core, however, would be perfectly functional and Harry would have no problems using it.
MIXASOX chapter 9 . 6/8
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit ! I hate Remus so.. I'm ok :D
Cztelnik chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
Like this fic, came back to reread and had to start from the beginning. Lots of laughs, a bit sad for Sirius when he killed Remus but most of the rest is fun.
Kitsune-Demoness chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
love it please update as soon as you can.
Draculalucard chapter 13 . 12/6/2016
Please update soon this is awesome
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
collect the diadem too?
greyandginger chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
Venus914 chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
Stupid. He kicked it away under the bed? He could stashed it in his trunk! Now Ron or Seamus or Dean can find it...
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
So glad I stumbled across your story. What a brilliant piece of work. I hope your health improves and allows you to have a chance to continue/finish this one day.
To lazy to login chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
Splendid
christine.kagak chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
At this rate it seems like Harry and Tom will never get together. That's the vibe I'm getting anyways. There is not even any hint of denial on Harry's part, he just seems to just flat out hate Riddle and hold no attraction. Not even when he and Hermionie were first in the RoR when the horcrux kissed him. Can't wait to read more!
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
I hope you recover from ur illness soon! And I'm really liking this, even the part where Harry loses himself and has to find his purpose all over again was amazing! He's imperfect, and dang that was an incredible feat you pulled seriously
I was sort of confused with Harry almost killing Luna; was it a dream or was he arguing with both fate and the lamia blood? Then turned back time to try again? And where is the diary soul? Can't wait for the diadem!
Yuki15 chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
Please update soooonn
the real narnia chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
Aghhh this is getting so interesting! This is amazing - I wasn't expecting a redo fic which made it even better! I know it's been awhile, but please please please please PLEASE update soon, because I can't wait for Harry and Tom to actually meet and for Harry to confront the mermaids during the 2nd task about lamia history.

Happy writing! :)