Reviews for Entwine
nintschibintschi chapter 13 . 11/11
amazing story please update soon
thanks nintschi
D10g3n3s chapter 13 . 10/11
Please continue the story! and please go into detail for the sex scenes. After reading a long story leading up to a romance I absolutely hate it when authors skip over the good part.
...not sure I like the direction this is going...
Doodling Shadows chapter 1 . 9/16
God awful I am at this review stuff on the freakin' phone! I did not see the dates correctly, and I am sorry for those confusing reviews. but unfortunately, there is no edit button for reviews. I am glad that you are continuing though, because this has brought me much enjoyment the last few days since discovering it. ~Happy Writing!~
Doodling Shadows chapter 13 . 9/16
Oops, accidental review. But I do very much enjoy this fanfic, and although it seems very unlikely it will continue, I quite liked the idea it was based around. I've always though Harry had to have at least SOME parselmouth ability in him, so I've always loved creature!Harry fics, especially Dark Creature!Harry. And this, this is definitely one of the better ones I have seen.
Doodling Shadows chapter 12 . 9/16
mm z. n
Ardens Lumen chapter 1 . 9/15
I think "blocked" is quite a slang word for a ritual writing, better (I think) - suppressed/restrained.
Dying here chapter 13 . 9/11
LoireLoa chapter 13 . 9/11
This is incredibly action packed! And I'm really glad Harry is being less of a douche.
Wishfull-star chapter 13 . 8/29
that was amazing I thought for sure that Ronald had the ring I'm surprised that it was Neville, I loved the chapter and I can't wait for more:)
iiAliceii chapter 13 . 8/24
Amazing story! I can't wait for more!
Pyrane chapter 13 . 8/16
Thanks for the chapter, and I hope that your health troubles will ease up '
Courage !

Lavonya chapter 13 . 8/14
I really REALLY love this!
I hope you feel better... Not just for the story to finnish but because I don't like it when I hear that people have health problems!
Brilliant story, brilliant characters! Honestly Harry has changed a LOT, he went from true asshole to immature brat. If that makes any sense. Anyways please keep updating more!
Cello158 chapter 13 . 8/13