Reviews for Paint & Coffee
buffalofangirl4life chapter 15 . 3/27
so funny
Bookphanatic chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
I just read this whole story in one sitting... needless to say, I can't wait for you update. And soon :p
HerondaleCake chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Wowowowow I really realllllly love this story, this is my second time reading this and i love it! You are such a great and wonderful and amazing and all things nice! There are too many words to desribe how good this is! I love it, and i wish to be like you one day! This is my new all tim favorite fan fiction! :)

btw please check out my fan fiction it'll mean a lot to me!

xox Herondale
fangirl4life26 chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Love it :) cant wait for an update
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
With a dumb grin plastered to my face toward the end 3
loserbooknerd chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
This is hilarious and drama and oh my God it is just fabulous please update soon
Dauntlesskitty chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay youre back!
soccerlover21 chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
And that's how it's suppose to be! God I love this chapter it's amazing! I love it! God please update when you can cause this is just ARGH!
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE! I NEEEEEEEEEEED IT!Such a good chap. And go Luke!
acompletenerd chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
First off, welcome back. I'm glad you didn't give up on the story and were only taking a break. Loved this chapter. So funny Jace being scared off. Also that is quite a first day of dating. I look forward to what happens next. Although the last line in the chapter worries me a bit. Someone says that and something bad always happen. Update soon/when you can.
lucyfrayne chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
FINALLY!
Ojive137 chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I LOVE this story! Please update soon!
catchingfairies chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
'The Untouchables'. Lol. Nice.
shannie83 chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I was just thinking about this story the other day...you must have felt my psychic vibes. ;p Anyways, I loved it! I like that Clary didn't stoop to Kaelie's level. And the part with Jace and Clary's parents had me cracking up. Poor guy...lol. I'll be glad to see more!
unpublisheddreamer chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Pleeease update! I really love this story! Clary and Jace are so cute, it's a nice switch up to actually see a softer version of Jace (at least when he's with Clary) the part where they were "anchoring" each other got me. Also I fucking hate cliffy's! AGGHH! Please please for the sake of my sanity update or send me a PM of the next few chapters!