Reviews for Paint & Coffee
monkeygirl1425 chapter 15 . 5/6
Great story! Love it!
fandompotato2.0 chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
This is the best best best story EVER! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I think you should do an epilogue!
buffalofangirl4life chapter 15 . 3/27/2015
so funny
Bookphanatic chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
I just read this whole story in one sitting... needless to say, I can't wait for you update. And soon :p
HerondaleCake chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Wowowowow I really realllllly love this story, this is my second time reading this and i love it! You are such a great and wonderful and amazing and all things nice! There are too many words to desribe how good this is! I love it, and i wish to be like you one day! This is my new all tim favorite fan fiction! :)

btw please check out my fan fiction it'll mean a lot to me!

xox Herondale
fangirl4life26 chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Love it :) cant wait for an update
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
With a dumb grin plastered to my face toward the end 3
loserbooknerd chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
This is hilarious and drama and oh my God it is just fabulous please update soon
HylianShadowhunter chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay youre back!
soccerlover21 chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
And that's how it's suppose to be! God I love this chapter it's amazing! I love it! God please update when you can cause this is just ARGH!
TheDivergentMortalInstrument chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE! I NEEEEEEEEEEED IT!Such a good chap. And go Luke!
acompletenerd chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
First off, welcome back. I'm glad you didn't give up on the story and were only taking a break. Loved this chapter. So funny Jace being scared off. Also that is quite a first day of dating. I look forward to what happens next. Although the last line in the chapter worries me a bit. Someone says that and something bad always happen. Update soon/when you can.
lucyfrayne chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
FINALLY!
Ojive137 chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
I LOVE this story! Please update soon!
catchingfairies chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
'The Untouchables'. Lol. Nice.