Reviews for Confession
sfly1367 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is beautiful. I could feel the tension and mixed feelings that Haruka and Makoto were experiencing XD Keep writing! I loved this :)
Neweii chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow, you really did a great job considering only two episodes were aired. Their personalities were well portrayed and are consistent with what we saw in the sequential episodes. Also, I liked how Haruka was direct to the point and loyal to his feelings and thoughts. I absolutely loved when he said "We're just us". This describes them better than anything, "friends", "pair", "couple", these words by themselves couldn't describe them, so the "us" is full of meaning since they know that what they have is very particular. Also this ending was lovely. :3 Haruka complaining, but actually being happy. They're naturally happy around each other. What a lovely pair! 3
Gloxinia chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. This story was so cute and I'm glad I decided to read it. It's super late (or early considering it's early morning) here so I really should be off to bed now but I just couldn't resist! I'm also really glad that you mentioned Haruka's relationship with Rin. Haruka and Makoto will always be my ship in this show and it was nice that Rin and Haruka are just friends. This story really made me smile and happy as well, so thank you a bunch for writing it.
icedteainvalletta chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Aww, I love this and this pair! Great job :)
I'm Sorry -Summer Bear chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
/dies/ So cute...
NyxLied chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
OMG that was so good! I loved it completely! Great job
BaeeTown chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
D'awwwwww. I reallly liked this! Reallr made me smile, thank you for writing it. c:
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awww! Actually something about Rin's shark teeth bugs me... I've always perfected Makoto and Haru since day one. I will go down with this ship! XD
My Solitude chapter 1 . 8/5/2013