Reviews for Ten More Minutes
Bladre MKT chapter 27 . 3/17
That must be the most male 11YO ending possible to what happens to be a somewhat silly but extremtly sweet and lovely fic with such a simple yet powerful premise! Love it!
61394 chapter 27 . 1/8
good story
Hobbyfarmer chapter 27 . 12/17/2016
Excellent story, I loved it. It thought the whole Sirius/Rachael thing was kind of goofy, but fun none the less
lackonius chapter 27 . 12/6/2016
Nice work, I typically hate fics that include the horcrux hunt, but you covered it perfectly. Love how you wove your story into the original without rehashing everything. Great read!
VonPelt chapter 27 . 12/6/2016
Lovely story and a way better pairing/relationship than the canon. It was really enjoyable.
LostUmbrella chapter 27 . 11/11/2016
Very well written and very original, I love it!
stevefocus chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
A really good story.
Shadowdog11 chapter 27 . 10/2/2016
Great story. I loved Parker's note!
Shadowdog11 chapter 23 . 10/2/2016
You write a good moron-Ron. Makes the brooding-Harry people always harp on (like he hasn't fucking earned the right to be angry and brooding?!) look like a ray of genius and sunshine.
Shadowdog11 chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
Time oops: had him transfigure a flower 1 week before his birthday.
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
You're just OK with the fact that she fucking knew?
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
Your love just got kidnapped and you're chatting and essentially throwing knockout punches when everyone's carrying heavy artillery. End them.
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
I disagree. Harry doesn't need to get over shit, he needs to be assertive. "No im not doing that shit" is a phrase he should be come quite familiar with.
gabrieljuarezl chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
The story was great, i just pick it up from a recomendation from another story, glad you finish it
sonofthehills chapter 27 . 9/27/2016