Reviews for Ten More Minutes
stevefocus chapter 27 . 10/20
A really good story.
Shadowdog11 chapter 27 . 10/2
Great story. I loved Parker's note!
Shadowdog11 chapter 23 . 10/2
You write a good moron-Ron. Makes the brooding-Harry people always harp on (like he hasn't fucking earned the right to be angry and brooding?!) look like a ray of genius and sunshine.
Shadowdog11 chapter 18 . 10/2
Time oops: had him transfigure a flower 1 week before his birthday.
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 10/2
You're just OK with the fact that she fucking knew?
Shadowdog11 chapter 14 . 10/2
Your love just got kidnapped and you're chatting and essentially throwing knockout punches when everyone's carrying heavy artillery. End them.
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 10/2
I disagree. Harry doesn't need to get over shit, he needs to be assertive. "No im not doing that shit" is a phrase he should be come quite familiar with.
gabrieljuarezl chapter 27 . 9/29
The story was great, i just pick it up from a recomendation from another story, glad you finish it
sonofthehills chapter 27 . 9/27
ddzhalev chapter 21 . 9/26

I really like this story. It's really sweet and much more laid-back than the usual fanfic. I do think it's a little too long which, for me, is unusual, as I'm a fan of long stories. Still, it's a very enjoyable read.

That being said, I feel I need to mention a couple of things about the condom scene, because I've had several friends who had an...unfortunate...experience. I don't know whether you're male or female, but most guys make this mistake and most girls don't know about it. Condoms shouldn't be kept in a wallet. Friction from everyday use of the wallet often leads to small tears in the condom. Condoms also shouldn't be kept for too long. More than a couple of months and many of them start to degrade which can also lead to tearing. Most unplanned pregnancies that happen are the result of broken condoms and these are the two biggest reasons for why most breaks happen. I feel that this is a bit of knowledge that needs to be spread around the internet.

Thanks for sharing your story.

EJ Daniels chapter 27 . 9/25
I found this story to be very well written and engaging. After reading so many stories on this site I find it rather difficult to find a story which retains my interest from start to finish. Yours certain did that. The funny thing is, prior to finding your story I have planning to write one using the same character, the girl from the dinner, as it is a good jumping off point. I may still.

I think you did a rather smashing job of character development throughout the story. I rather enjoyed how the fight with Voldemort was more a backdrop for the story and the relationships of the characters themselves was the main focus. Very nicely done!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Another bad story recommended from a moron, it seems the moron must love a closet gya or is a gay. Who the hell will tell this is good, well another moron who love making unknown charcate important. In this case a moron who write stupid gay stories and read them and said they are good so is another gay writer or little girl who think males has to begays. So sorry for you bad story moron writer.
ProditorMagnus chapter 27 . 9/12
Not horrible, something different from normal, relieved I have finished with this.
ProditorMagnus chapter 14 . 9/2
Really, how incompetent could they all be that noone died on either side.
He had more chemistry with the waitress than he did Ginny.