Reviews for Ten More Minutes
Srikanth1808 chapter 27 . 10/21
Good story! :D

Although I'm a bit peeved that you still killed Fred :/
tanzar81 chapter 27 . 7/5
Brilliant, You took a very difficult and almost unused pairing and made it your own. One of my favorite fics ever.
tanzar81 chapter 11 . 7/5
I concur. I shall lock my three daughters up now...
Sammyboy94 chapter 27 . 6/16
I love that story, going in my top 20 and considering i have read almost 1000 stories thats saying something.
q.thews chapter 27 . 12/12/2014
That was a nice story, i liked the characters, somewhat more in tune with the age they have in respect to many other stories.
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Didn't expect Dean/Hermione, but it's a decent pair the way you've written it, and Harry/Maria are lovely as usual! I was also moved by the way you outlined Harry and Hermione's brother-and-sister dynamic.
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Aww, it's only the second chapter and I'm supporting Haria (corny ship name, but hey!)
Gasanechi chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
I love this fic, I gotta say that this is one of the best HP/OC fics yet! I actually always wondered about the waitress in the HP movie, and I really think that they have more chemistry than Harry's interaction with both Ginny and Cho combined! (No kidding).

That's why I'm really glad that you wrote and completed this fic, my craving for the Harry/Waitress pairing was pretty much fulfilled with how good this fic was.

So, I hope you write more fics of this nature, maybe a new take? or maybe another Harry/OC fic? :)
wolf-master321 chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
believe it or not fics that have harry married and or dating a muggle are rare and hard to find yours was very well written I love it dearly and I look forward to anymore that you may wright if you know of any others like yours I would not mind a recommendation or two on what to read. right now the best one close to or as good as yours is "behind blue eyes" I believe the author's name is paffy
Guest chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
Sorry, I had to stop reading here. Can't take the plot holes in the chapter. Snape could have shot the killing curse wide and Dumbledore would still have ran after it and tried to catch it because if he doesn't Snape and Draco will die. Snape killed by the unbreakable vow the moment he failed to "[do] the deed that the Dark Lord has ordered Draco to perform" and Draco killed by Voldemort for failing to kill Dumbledore. Dumbledore would have lost his inside man (the only man who can keep Voldemort from the students when he dies) just to live for a few more months. Well atleast Harry would have been the master of the Elder Wand when he disarmed Draco now.
unwrittenlegacy chapter 27 . 3/1/2014
Outstanding story. Really enjoyed the read and I was happy to not see any errors, makes reading ff much nicer, though I suppose that's what you get when reading from an JH lit/eng teacher. Thanks do much for sharing this story, really looking forward to seeing any other stories you do or have done. :)
aalens chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. Many thanks.
aalens chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
What a welcome relief it is to read a fan-fiction story in which personal pronouns are used correctly, and the word 'of' is not omitted after the word 'couple'.
Oh yes, I almost forgot, it is a darn good story too. Thank you!
BTW, if you will forgive an on-the-fly Brit-pick; although the word 'gotten' is correct in American English, it is neither standard nor commonly used in British English. Any child, who perhaps having watched a few too many American television shows, started to use the word, would be corrected by a teacher and told to either say 'got', or preferably, substitute a more descriptive and less 'ugly' verb. (Our teachers were not keen on over-used words such as 'got' or 'nice'.) In standard British English it survives only as part of the word 'forgotten'. Of course, that will probably change soon, even in England. I have noticed, have I ever, that here in Australia people are starting to say 'gotten' whereas a few years ago no one did so. (For some reason they seem to take no notice when I glare at them.)
TxA-GunFighter chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Really good one.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Outstanding, looks like good things for the good guys.