Reviews for Fate Zero: Blade Sanctuary
EvanderAdvent chapter 8 . 4/4
I'm interested in which Servant Yuki will summon. Caster's psychopathic master was killed via flashback last chapter and Kariya doesn't have to fight for Sakura's sake anymore so there's a chance Kariya won't be a Master. As for the Servant Yuki summons I'd say either Heracles as Berserker, Shirou as Archer/Saber, or Kiritsugu as Assassin. Berserker would be the closest to canon as she would leave Caster to either Kariya or an entirely new Master. Summoning Kiritsugu as Assassin would mess with canon with there being two Kiritsugu's around and his foreknowledge of the Fourth War. Shirou as Archer/Saber would mess with canon because he would replace either Gilgamesh or Arturia and he has foreknowledge like Kiritsugu would. It all depends on how far from canon you want to take this story.
harlequin320 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
good story, the chapters after the Fujimura's got to Misaki seemed a little disconnected/random, the second half of this chapter though seems to have sorted things out, their appears to be a direction to the story again, I'm glad as your story is quite interesting, I look forward to the more chapter, I'm quite interested in seeing how you line up the timelines of Fate/Stay-Night and Tsukihime, especially whether or not the older Fujimura sisters are at school with Tohno Akiha or not, anyways, keep up the good work, update soon
Thespurgin chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Illya was thrown back in time by a dimensional rift after being saved by both Archer and Verloren's Scythe, the freaking sapient weapon DEATH wielded, and both fused to her soul in a last act of protection.
So not only does Illya possess Archer's Reality marble warped to her own soul's dynamo, but she holds inside her the (totally devoted) true form of Verloren's Scythe, which has now become Masamune. Shirou is probably only 3 or 4 years old right now, and his now MUCH older sister is capable of going five rounds with a true ancestor and coming out alive... sorta.
Is she a True Ancestor now too, or are there only 7 of those?
cj1of4 chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I hope Kariya doesn't bumble this encounter too badly.
asredwer chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Nice job with this chapter. I hope that Yuki and Taiga can find some way to stop the zombie attacks, it really seems to be taking a toll on the girls. I am kind of glad, but worried that Kariya learned where Sakura is. On one hand I can see him being willing to talk to them and getting Sakura's opinion on things before he does anything, but on the other hand I can see him flipping out when he finds Sakura and trying to take her back by force by fighting through Yuki and Taiga.

I look forward to reading more.
ultima-owner chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
with purpose one has no reason to live unless it is to find a purpose
Kinunatzs chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
wow! why is this chapter is full of nice and funny scene's anyway nice chapter
Bladedknight chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Interesting chapter, I was wondering if Illya would become a master too...
Partsu chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Quite a jump you did here..if I hadn't seen your name as author and the description...I would have thought I somehow started reading completely different story.
Morli chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Ouch, never thought there will be a living being inside that sword. The Masamune background confuse the hell out of me there. For a second I think I reading a different story, the setting is so outlandish that it need some time to comprehend it fully...

I'm glad you explain it further in the author's note, but I hope you give a heads up before doing something outrageous like this you know. Like introducing the name of the sword before in previous chapter, not suddenly introducing a new character who never show himself before.
Caexah chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
amazing as always :)

please keep it up, from a fan.
IllyasvielEmiya chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
That's...confusing is understatement. Glad you clear things up in the AN
roughstar333 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
interesting way to explain many things of the story and what is the appearance of "masamune"?
Kinunatzs chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
you know just allow Illya to have Archers full tracing ability along with the UBW but just make it that Illya prefer that damn scythe of yours that would been a nice reason for not using the Tracing anyway nice chapter
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 9/10/2013