Reviews for Kiss from the Winter Spirit
Fangirl7777 chapter 19 . 10/16
OK, you HAVE to update! Please! I love this story!
kitkat2007 chapter 19 . 7/8
Will you update soon?
MiniAjax chapter 19 . 5/28
I need to know MORE. I just found the story and I absolutly LOVE it. You write pretty good, your ideas are new and...ah screw it. Your awesome, that's all I wanne say :D
Mysterie1985 chapter 19 . 5/27
I enjoyed this chapter... but aside from Pitch's influence... not sure what the other voice is exactly... or who it's supposed to belong to... can't wait to see what happens next :)
kitkat2007 chapter 1 . 5/22
This is the best oc story ever written! You give so much attention to detail in the plot and characters, it feels like I'm actually reading a published book. This is truly amazing! Just please continue to make regular updates so that you don't have people forgetting your story! Plus, I'm way too impatient and can't wait to read more of Lia and Jack. I had a suspicion of what could happen to Lia and what she could become, but then I read that there was already a certain spirit in the conference North was addressing, so now I'm not sure what will become of Lia. But anyways, please please update and continue with the plot twists!
Mysterie1985 chapter 18 . 5/12
ah! evil cliffy!
Evangeline Pond chapter 17 . 4/15
PleaseohpleaseohpleaseohPLEASE write more! I love this story so far! Please update XDXDXD
Thalico fan 1123 chapter 17 . 2/12
Great fic! :)
Though I think that I lia is going to die I think she should die saving jammy then become a spirit then a guardian :3
PharaohsLuver chapter 17 . 2/10
Isn't the highway where Lia's parent's died? I really like this fic, please update!
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 17 . 2/4
Update soon!
mutedsymphony chapter 17 . 1/31
This is a super well written Jack x OC story and I am in love! I am enjoying the backstories you've given your original characters and the fact that you added your own elements to the history of the guardians.

I'm a bit confused over Jack losing his powers, but I hope you'll update soon so that I get closer to having it be explained to me! Wish you all the best and thank you for writing a great fic!
Mysterie1985 chapter 17 . 1/30
o.o; please continue
LunaStar chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Oh no! Jack lost his powers, I wonder if lia will be turned into a spirit when she dies.
DarkTempest chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Love your story! I can't wait to see when jack and lia confess their love.
MischievousMarauder2u chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Love this story so far, I really hope you'll update soon!