Reviews for Kiss from the Winter Spirit
The Silvernote chapter 4 . 9/29
Wow this is beautifully written. So sad. She seems very caught up on her parents' death. But then I don't blame her either. Awesome ending!
Superfan44 chapter 20 . 8/26
I know just how you feel, I face the same problem with my stories a lot (loosing motivation to write due to feeling uncertain about doing the characters and story justice). I'm glad to hear that you'll re-start the story from scratch and do a revised version, it gives you an opportunity to improve on certain aspects of the story, while retaining most of the characters, plot, and settings. I fully support this decision and feel that this will make the story even better than before. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope we'll see this new version soon.
RoseAnna1177 chapter 20 . 7/5
I love this story! It is SO good! Wow! I normally don't read ROTG fanfics a but this one just caught my attention. So I read the first two chapters then realized I was hooked! This is really good! Keep up the GREAT work! By the way congrats! You just earned yourself another Follower/Favoriter! :)
The Silvernote chapter 1 . 6/21
Aw the feels! Well writtin though good job!
Shiori Kudo chapter 17 . 12/2/2015
Way to ruin the moment Oralca.
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Pitch feeds off of the children's fear.
FieryCaptainSpiderSanta chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
OK, you HAVE to update! Please! I love this story!
kitkat2007 chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
Will you update soon?
MiniAjax chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
O.O
I need to know MORE. I just found the story and I absolutly LOVE it. You write pretty good, your ideas are new and...ah screw it. Your awesome, that's all I wanne say :D
Mysterie1985 chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
I enjoyed this chapter... but aside from Pitch's influence... not sure what the other voice is exactly... or who it's supposed to belong to... can't wait to see what happens next :)
kitkat2007 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This is the best oc story ever written! You give so much attention to detail in the plot and characters, it feels like I'm actually reading a published book. This is truly amazing! Just please continue to make regular updates so that you don't have people forgetting your story! Plus, I'm way too impatient and can't wait to read more of Lia and Jack. I had a suspicion of what could happen to Lia and what she could become, but then I read that there was already a certain spirit in the conference North was addressing, so now I'm not sure what will become of Lia. But anyways, please please update and continue with the plot twists!
Mysterie1985 chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
ah! evil cliffy!
Evangeline Pond chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
PleaseohpleaseohpleaseohPLEASE write more! I love this story so far! Please update XDXDXD
Thalico fan 1123 chapter 17 . 2/12/2015
Great fic! :)
Though I think that I lia is going to die I think she should die saving jammy then become a spirit then a guardian :3
PharaohsLuver chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
Isn't the highway where Lia's parent's died? I really like this fic, please update!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »