Reviews for Signal
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Pretty good, all told. A few bits here and there that seem to have slipped through proofreading but that's really all the criticism I can offer. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Did you know bomb voyage was a throw away villain in the Pixar/Disney movie "The Incredibles"? from Disney 6667
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I'm sorry, but what in the world did I just read?
only-looking chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Am I a bad person because I thought this universe was even better than the actual show? Everybody's competent, Kim gets plasma, Rufus gets to sound like Rufus 3000 (in my head, anyway), the world still never gets taken over, and of course delicious Kigo. I'd watch the hell out of this show.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nice, I thought this story was really well-done. Great job!
zafnak chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was really really GOOD. Totally believable. Except for the Shego/Kim sex bit... it could have been a KP episode. Maybe even a movie.
kapuis chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Excellent fic.
I really like the dream world, Dr Destruction is a good villain.
Ilike the reaction of Kim when they awake of the dream world.
I like the end of the fic with the relation of the characters who evolve slowly.
I look forward to read another of your fic and perhaps an another Harley/Ivy fic.
knives4cash chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I enjoyed this.

Trying to say what I feel from all of that is almost impossible. Determining the asymptotes of an arctan graph would be easier for me.

First off: The easy stuff. The writing is solid. Grammar, english, down to the commas, it's all spot-on. Plot? It's a good idea. I can definitely see that idea being an actual KP episode. Psychologically? It made me think. You really picked the characters' brains. Also, kigo. Kigo is usually welcome. Fantastic work.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was refreshing! It was really interesting, and I love the way it progressed and the whole setting.
makingtea chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed it! Was very curious to see how you would resolve the dream after they wake up.

Though I would have liked to read how Kigo went from shopping to sex, it was nice to have a wrap up to know what they become in the future.
darthsquirt2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Context of the premise expertly told through a straightforward narrative. Par for the course, and an excellent piece.
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
One thing: ferrets are not rodents. They belong to the family Mustelidae, along with weasels, badgers, and otters. Other than that, pretty good.
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Did you post a version of this somewhere before? I seem to remember reading it a couple years ago... Unless I was dreaming.
cwesthawk chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Have you ever read one of those stories where you're thinking to yourself, "Dammit, I wish I'd've thought of that myself!"

I just did.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Well this idea is... different since I never expected something that Drakken had made to actually do GOOD for both Kim and Shego, all in all good fic.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.