Reviews for Fairy GodHermione
Loved it! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 1/29
Awww...how sweet!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 1/29
Well, Hermione came down handsomely (as did her dress) with Severus after all. And cleared the family name as well, as Eileen had wished.

Did Severus ever have a coin, or did he never find the well? Or did he think it was no use to wish for anything?
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 1/29
Yes, Lily did abuse her power. And Hermione is beginning to, but of course it will be all right anyway, sigh. It was nice of her to try to mend things between Neville and Severus, but she is quite bossy, and being a Fairy Godmother is not helping.

But what is she going to do when the project is done?
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 1/28
Yes, Hermione could explain things so that Snape doesn't feel he's being dumped for one of the Marauders-but where's the fun in that?

At least she did tell him everything, eventually, but she needs to reassure him a bit better than she has been.

Glad that Lyra has been saved, though.

(though the thought of Neville Longbottom, Death Eater, does kind of make my head spin).
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 1/27
Oh, yeah, she's in trouble all right-but it's just possible that it's the kind she needs to be in.

Of *course* she had to wear the Fairy Godmother dress, though! It was her coming-out ball, in several senses of the phrase.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 1/27
Really? Sirius thought he wasn't being fair to Snape? When? In fifth year, not long before he died, his only regret seemed to be that he hadn't managed to finish off Snape (and Harry could have told her how Sirius treated a helpless Snape in PoA.

Let's face, at least two attempted murders and years of torment aren't that easily erased. And Remus? It'd be nice if he stopped lying to Harry about how wonderful James and Lily were.

Oh, and when is Remus going to forget to take his potion (the one that takes Snape forever to fix) the *next* time? Nice of Hermione to want Remus there when she doesn't have to do the extra work.

Let's face it, Sirius was never, ever sorry about hurting or trying to kill Snape-he was only sorry that Harry caught him at it.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 1/26
Oops...I can see why Minerva would be upset (giggles).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 1/26
I love this chapter, and the dress. Longbottom Leaf, indeed! (snorts, giggles...).

I expect Snape rather liked the dress, as well.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 1/25
Well, Hermione is certainly working hard at pushing Severus away (and their relationship would hardly be May-December. May-August, maybe). And he's still being quite nice to her. But alas, this is normal, and Snape knows the drill-it's never his needs that are important.

As for Madam Hooch and Ms. Harper, is Ms. Harper playing Quidditch or still taking a flying class? Since Hooch is still umpiring the games, that might make a difference, though I wish them well.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 1/24
Yes, the coin pretty much picked out Colin for the next wish. And Harry really *does* owe her for all that homework over the years. It looks like both Harry and Colin had a good time, though.

As did Hermione and Severus!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 1/24
This was pretty cute (and Snape's musings over the ribbons makes me wonder what sort of sweaty snugglebunnies the two will get up to eventually).

Hurrah for Sir Cadogan!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 1/23
Oh, yes, Hermione is doing well in seeing past House rivalries-Slytherins are people to her now.

And Severus is likely the guardian of the mirror. I wonder how long since he's looked?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/22
Well, if Hermione is the Fairy Godmother, then Snape is the Fairy House-Elf-I'm sensing a trend here.

Although making an extra cake was probably a very good idea! I can almost smell it through the screen, and it's making me hungry.