Reviews for Fairy GodHermione
JosieGardiner51 chapter 17 . 4/12
Thanks so much author. Your stories make me happy. DId I tell you I'm reading in New Zealand - We call it the land of the bold, brown and beautiful because it is paradise.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 15 . 4/12
Oh! I loved this chapter. It was just the funniest. I was just cracking up the whole last few paragraphs. So well done author, so well crafted.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 11 . 4/12
So it was Minerva. Lol! I really did laugh out loud.
SSheffer chapter 17 . 4/2
I'm not normally a huge fan of HG/SS pairings. They just come across as awkward. This was different though, and way better than expected. The Godmother twist was also one that I hadn't seen previously, and I loved it.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 16 . 3/18
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you.
Stunning Sunset chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
This was very cute!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 17 . 10/25/2016
Aw, this was a lovely story. Had me laughing. Sighing, and melting.
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
that was Beautiful!
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Aaaaawwwww So Sweet And Severus You silly Twit You Created WolfsBane to beginwith.
kalikk chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
Muito bom
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 17 . 7/20/2016
Loved it! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
Awww...how sweet!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
Well, Hermione came down handsomely (as did her dress) with Severus after all. And cleared the family name as well, as Eileen had wished.

Did Severus ever have a coin, or did he never find the well? Or did he think it was no use to wish for anything?
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
Yes, Lily did abuse her power. And Hermione is beginning to, but of course it will be all right anyway, sigh. It was nice of her to try to mend things between Neville and Severus, but she is quite bossy, and being a Fairy Godmother is not helping.

But what is she going to do when the project is done?
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
Yes, Hermione could explain things so that Snape doesn't feel he's being dumped for one of the Marauders-but where's the fun in that?

At least she did tell him everything, eventually, but she needs to reassure him a bit better than she has been.

Glad that Lyra has been saved, though.

(though the thought of Neville Longbottom, Death Eater, does kind of make my head spin).