Reviews for Fairy GodHermione
Hermione Artemis chapter 17 . 12/18/2017
Super beautiful, nice, sweet, emotional and everything, write a sequel, prequel or more like these️
mom2divas chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
Absolutely fantastic story! I loved it the second time through as much as the first. I did have a question though. If the coins disappear once the wish has been fulfilled, how could Hermione have seen Harry's wish since it was after the war, after the defeat of Voldemort? Shouldn't that coin have disappeared as an act of fate before Hermione even found the Fountain?
mom2divas chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
I am reading this for a second time and Severus's exclamation in the hall made me honestly burst out laughing. Thank you for that. I really needed the laugh today.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Loved it
clausumcormeum chapter 17 . 10/1/2017
A cute, funny story! Would've never thought of a Fountain and Fairy GodMother.
clausumcormeum chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
clausumcormeum chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
hahahaah oh man.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
Very sweet!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2017
Oh , I saw that coming and it made me laugh! Love this story.
robituputup chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
Just adorable :D Thank you for the great reading!
Andante825 chapter 17 . 6/8/2017
Loved the concept and the truly creative touches (the Ford Anglia and Whomping Willow chapter, Sir C., and the star tattoos were favorites). I've never seen the idea of Hermione as an author laureate at Hogwarts, and it really made sense. All the Godmother stuff was inspired and interesting (the coins in particular). Thanks for writing!
QuinnzelRose chapter 3 . 5/28/2017
The whomping willow made a wish? You really do think that they wouldn't be friends. Haha
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I want a Fairy GodHermione!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 17 . 4/12/2017
Thanks so much author. Your stories make me happy. DId I tell you I'm reading in New Zealand - We call it the land of the bold, brown and beautiful because it is paradise.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 15 . 4/12/2017
Oh! I loved this chapter. It was just the funniest. I was just cracking up the whole last few paragraphs. So well done author, so well crafted.