Reviews for Fairy GodHermione
snazzieshazzie chapter 17 . 7/23
No matter how many times I have read this, it always leaves me with a smile on my face.
Severus is an abusive git and Hermione is a mostly spineless turnip. This doesn't seem so "romantic".
solroros chapter 17 . 6/14
Found this story by skimming someone's favorites - and I'm so glad I did! Just the right amount of sweetness, humor, and suspense. The final chapter put a goofy grin on my face. Thanks for writing!
egypt-gypsie chapter 17 . 5/19
This story was so cute! I loved the humor, and the interactions with Hermione and Severus. Going into my favorites for sure! ]
irononmaiden chapter 17 . 4/13
This was such a fun, sweet story! Great job.
irononmaiden chapter 7 . 4/13
This story is just adorable! Very fun. Really enjoying it.
Aschenbroedel chapter 17 . 3/18
Since I can't really go beyond the praise I gave you a few chapter back, I will just say that I laughed and awwed and cried and that I really, really did enjoy this fic. Great Work!
Aschenbroedel chapter 9 . 3/18
I normally don't comment on completed stories before the last chapter, but I feel I need to make an exception here because you made me cry, literally. Reading the line "who go the other way, or both ways, or neither way" came kind of as a shock because I wasn't expecting the last bit, but it instantly made me sob. I only recently identified as asexual (mostly because I had never heard of it before) and I only now realized that I had never heard mention of it in fiction or basically anywhere that isn't tumblr explaining sexualities (which is great in itself, of course), and seeing it mentioned here so freely and without a question really, really touched me.
So yeah, thanks a lot for that, because although I already liked your story and laughed quite a few times over the past few chapters, this made me love it so much more, and I needed that.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 17 . 3/14
Lovely story. Love the idea of there being a real Fairy Godmother.
Thank you! I read it all from begining to the end with a smile.
jada951 chapter 17 . 2/2
what a fun story! Thanks for sharing.

nice to see something that has a new twist to it.
pixi chapter 17 . 1/15
Lovve your work
Fifitheflowertot chapter 17 . 1/7
Why doesn't this have more reviews? It's so good :) it's funny and sweet and original :P loved it and will definitely be reading it again. X
Born in 20th Century chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful tale. I've read Liminal a few years ago and I'm glad to find this fic - I see you haven't posted anything new in over a year - so I hoping you're planning your next Severus Hermione fic! (:
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2014